Chapter 31 - "Fuck Her!"

Standing in between his thighs, lost in his eyes.

"Seems you love being caged by me, yeah?" An annoying smirk suddenly blooms in his lips. Teasingly.

Jhoanne frown at his jerk statement. She scoffs backing away.

Jhoanne looks at him. "And who's the one drags me in that position?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Definitely not aware of her peaking attitude.

"You asked to tie your hair, honey." He crossed his arms cockily grinning like someone who's sick-head.

It was like challenging her.

He should've feeling frustrated and furious in anger at the acts of this woman talking back at him without problem. But here he is now, continuesly amused by her being sassy, talking casually at him.

'First, that eyes, now that shit talks. Silver favours dirty talks.'

She eyed him.

"You just can do it behind, SIR." She rolls her eyes.

He chuckles as he shockingly and seductively grabs her waist pulling her further in between his thighs while smirking devilishly.

She was shocked but stayed still looking at his eyes not really amused in this now more dangerously close gap.

"What the actually fuck, Mr. Jeon?" She asked didn't even flinched maintaining her poker face at his sudden move but she won't deny the fact that her breath hitch as her heart began beats slowly but like hammering.

He smirk playfully.

"I've noticed. You seems fearless, Jhoanne."

Her brows met hearing her name from his lips casually while darting her eyes to his very own dark eyes.

"Mr. Jeon, mind calling me professionally?" She said irritated.

Wonwoo scoffs with amusement, arcing a brow, bringing his face more closer to her but the latter didn't even flinched that even amaze him more. "Last time I checked, I'm the boss here. Can say whatever I want." He said intended to annoy her.

Jhoanne was about encounter his annoyingness when a knock cuts their attention to each other as Jhoanne turn her face on the door's direction.

"Mr. Jeon, The planning wants to have a word with you." A woman's voice talk through the monitor connected outside.

Jhoanne looks at her boss who's still demonly smirking as she awkwardly pulled herself from him, afraid someone will saw them in that awkward distance and position.

Wonwoo let a deep chuckle staring at her backing away and got up to open the door.

She quickly busied herself from the small kitchen as she glance at his way, he steps outside and close the door, probably will talk to the arc.

She let go a huge sigh that she unknowingly had been holding back in her lungs.

'The fuck is that?

**

After Wonwoo had talk about their plan tomorrow, he walks back to his room. As he enters, he saw Jhoanne sitting in front of foods she made, waiting for his arrival.

Jhoanne snaps her head to his direction with her bored expression. "Have some. I'll be back to my room." She pushes back her chair and walk towards the door passing him.

"Jhoanne," He calls before she could step out.

She looks back at him waiting for his next words, but,