Chapter 6 - HUNGER ON BLOOD

________

________

"Luhan!" She exclaimed in surprise.

"Hey baby!" he opens his arms. "Oh my! I thought you were still in the US with Seungkwan." She said and walk to his embrace.

"We just got here yesterday." He said. She parted herself a bit from him as she glance up at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you about our return." He apologized. 

'Tsk. He's so handsome really. I wonder why didn't I like him back.'

Yup. He confessed his feeling to her a long time ago but she just preferred him as her friend. She's really close to Luhan because he's been a close friend of Seungcheol since junior high. So she did too.

She pulled.

"I miss you Eumi." He seriously said. "I miss you too Luhan." She smiled. "I wish you could say that as my woman." you can see the sadness in his eyes.

She suddenly felt guilty.

"Luhan... I thought..... I thought we already talk about it."

She's sad about rejecting him. She really can't fool him. She can't lie to him saying she can return his love yet she really couldn't. She just can't stand seeing him sad.

"I'm sorry Eumi, but I change my mind, I'm willing to wait..." He brightly said.

She sighs deeply...

"You're still the stubborn I know."

"You know me..." he smirks.

"I don't know Luhan, but can we go out first? I'm starving." She rubs my tummy.

"Are you asking for our first date?" he's still smirking. "Tsk. I'm just hungry, so don't assume too much." She just rolled my eyes.

He just chuckled.

She grab her coat and dragged him out of the building.

'Seriously, I miss this man really...'

They went to US in two weeks.

''''''JHOANNE'S POV

"So, how's your mission there?" I asked him and shipped my mango shake.

"Tsk. Not that much. They are too clever as we know. They're not just ordinary people." He stated.

"I'll tell the other info later. How about yours?" he added.

I was lazily leaned my back. "Well, I killed them both without asking them. We can still figure it out anyway." I boringly said. She was talking about the people she kills at that bar.

"How merciless you are." He commented as I just laugh.

"Eumi. You still using that trick?" He annoyingly asked. "What do you expect?" I said.