Chapter 22 - SUSPICIOUS

"Are you even doing your job?!" He shouts but she didn't even flinched at his sudden yells but just politely stay still.

"Sir, I told Kimberly to tell you before I walk off here." She said feeling betrayed by that Kimberly, thought she could trust her.

"And what's that important you walked more that your job?" He asked narrowed his nasty eyes on her.

'Geez, he's over reacting.' She mentally roll her eyes on him.

'Or not?' Then mentally shook her head then. She admitted that that's an important people knowing they're offering a large invest to the company.

"Mr. Lee ordered me t-"

"He isn't your boss anymore, Jhoanne." He spat gritting his teeth in frustration.

"You're service for me, not him!" He added grabbing his necktie which is now suffocating him.

She hates his way of words. Serving him irritates her.

"I'm sorry, sir. He needs help." She responded still wanted to explain herself even tho he wasn't listening. Looking down on the floor.

Looking at her calm face pissing him off. Doesn't he have an affect to her? What's with her? She should have trembling right now just like when he was yelling at his people.

He scoffs looking up and sharply exhale before he darts his eyes to her. "Damn, hundreds of my employee here, Jhoanne."

"But sir, he called me and I-"

"I don't fucking care!" That shuts her.

"Fix this shit or you'll leave," He lower down his tone but there's warn in his voice while pointedly gazing at her.

"Y-Yes sir."

"Get out," He turn back walking towards his swirling chair.

Jhoanne gave a slight bow, "I'm sorry sir." Then left the room.

.....

"Why are you here?"

"Helping you out?" Dokyeom shrugged.

"I didn't called you," He didn't called him here in his company since he's already back.

"Why so grumpy today?" Dokyeom calmly asked with a slight smile in his lips which find Wonwoo pissing. He took his seat at the brown couch in Wonwoo's office.

If it's just someone, no one would dare to talk to him with his scary dark aura but Dokyeom used to it.

Wonwoo glares at him gripping tight the silver pen he was holding. "Shut up."

Dokyeom smirk annoying him. "Why did you scolded her just helping me? I'm the one who called her." He eyed Wonwoo suspiciously.

"Out of all people here?! She has her own job, Dokyeom." He start writing down the paper almost ripping the files not wanting look at his cousin. Poor papers. He wanna beat him for unknown reason.

May be to release his stress?

Or what?

Dokyeom scoffs playfully, suddenly liking to range the latter more. "Why?She's surprisingly a good artist. I wonder why she applied here. And not to mention that I like her company." He talks in amusement towards the woman.

Wonwoo darts his eyes to him biting his cheek inside his mouth. "She applied for me, not designer. She missed to inform me that damn main schedule."

"Oh c'mon. This isn't the first one you missed Wonwoo." He comfortably lean his back. "And this isn't also the biggest you lost and you never complain." He laughs.