Chapter 10 - WILL THEY?

'''''JHOANNE'S POV

'''''JHOANNE'S POV

I quietly took my seat.

Curiosity grew inside me, but I never show any sign of my expression and artificially focuses on the screen of the laptop in front of me.

I have been wanting to know who the owner of this huge building is,

and this is the day.

I'm in the huge place, where the meeting is held.

It was a head's meeting, but that boss of mine brought me here to list what they will talk about today.

We're in the design group.

The door opened which caught my attention.

Tsk,

it's just Mr. Jeon who is approaching the seat at the end of the long table. I return my gaze down at my computer. Looking at him irritates me.

Wait, a second,...

...

Edge of the table?

...

I quickly tilted my head back to his position.

That was supposed to be the seat of the CEO.

Why he was sitting there?

I glance at the people in front of me.

As my expression earlier, they have that expression too while looking at him.

"Um... Mr. Jeon," A woman near him spoke hesitantly. "I believe that that's not your seat." She said like Mr. Jeon wasn't thinking about what he was doing.

I look at his place.

Looking at his face, he doesn't have a plan to speak back to solve their confused faces.

Ms. Sam clears her throat behind Mr. Jeon. "I'm announcing to you all that Mr. Jeon Wonwoo is now the new CEO of this building," Ms. Sam spoke to everyone.

Even if I wasn't turning my eyes to my surrounding, they starts whispering, dwelling on each other.

"How about Mr. Lee?" The middle-aged man right in front of me asked.

Is he was talking about the CEO before Mr. Jeon?

The person was supposed to be my target.

wait...

Did they find out I was going here?

It can't be.

No one else knows us. I should contact Xiumin later.

"Mr. Dokyeom was now in his another company and he was going all over there." She states. 

"That's not surprising at all. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Lee are relatives." The woman beside me said whispered, which I clearly heard.