CAST'S INTRODUCTION

CASTS

     •••••JEON WONWOO•••••

He’s a good looking man that all clingy girls want. He’s the only son, so he’ll do whatever he wants. Their family was the richest in their county, so they known very well. He likes to toy girls. He just wanted to bed them then left. “Girls are just a TOY.” That’s his words. He’s the leader of their gang.

  •••••CHOI JHOANNE EUMI•••••

She’s a woman who full of hatred. She wants revenge, so she know how to fight very well. Karate, kung-fu, and taekwondo, everything. She disguises as a normal painter girl in day time. Not to mention that she’s a gorgeous girl. A seductive woman that she used in her prey.

        •••••XI LUHAN•••••

He’s a friend of Jhoanne’s brother. He love Jhoanne since junior high, but Jhoanne ignores him. He’s also a good looking guy.

••••CHOI SEUNGCHEOL/S.COUPS••••

He’s the older brother of Jhoanne. He was so protective when it comes to his sister, but he also helps her to commit her revenge. And oh, if Jhoanne is gorgeous, what do you expect to his brother?

(GANG MATES OF WONWOO, THEY ARE ALL RICH AND GOOD LOOKING MEN)

•••••KIM MINGYU

A loving man also a tall guy. Their family was also known. Their company was connected to Jeon family. He’s a close friend of Wonwoo. He is responsible business man to their company in every day time, but at night, he’s with his gang mates.

•••••HONG JISOO/JOSHUA

He handles some large company of their family. A guy with angelic face and a genius sometimes.

•••••WEN JUNHUI/JUN

He’s a pervert man, also a player.
(JN: Author, you’re too cruel. T_T I’m handsome, but I’m not perv.
Author: liar!
JN: Author shhhh.. girls will hate me. >~<
Author: then good to you.)
Oh he’s also a Daddy’s boy. ^_^ (JN: Author... T^T)

•••••LEE JIHOON/WOOZI

He was an expert in gadgets/technologies. Including tracking, searching files and gathered about info about people.

•••••LEE CHAN/DINO

He is the youngest in their gang. A kind, carrying, charming, honest, cute and handsome boy.

•••••LEE DOKYEOM/DK

They called him “Tanda or Old man” because he was so good in advising people. His thought was so advance whatever situation is.

•••••CHWE HANSOL/VERNON

He’s a joker, handsome and pervert.
(VN: Author, Jun is right. Ok na sana yung handsome eh. Sama mo talaga. -_-.
JN: I told you Vernon boy.
Author: Tse! Tumahimik nga kayo! Pinapakilala ko lang kayo!
VN and JN: TSS!)

•••••KWON SOONYOUNG/HOSHI

A cold handsome man. He’s also a good fighter. He usually quiet, but observer. He’s rude in every girls. He is big half brother of Boo Seungkwan.

•••••XU MINGHAO/THE8

He’s their planer. He was so intelligent when it comes to processing things.

•••••YOON JEONGHAN

He know everything about weapons and how to use it including guns, swords, blades, archery etc., but have a limit.

OTHER CASTS

•••••KANG JENA KAORI

Friend of Mingyu but the truth is she loves him, but hides it. She is the type of pretending that everything is fine. She’s beautiful, kind, and simple girl. Is she rich? Nah, it’s just a normal.

•••••MIN KRIZZIA LOPEZ

She’s a beautiful woman that madly in love with Jun, the player. She was so clingy to him. Determinate to have him. Will she survive from him?

•••••CHUN JAYLA VIENNE

Same with Zia, she’s badly in love, but unfortunately, to the cold one, Kwon Soonyoung. A beautiful, playful girl and she also close to the other gang member of Soonyoung’s. Dino treated her as his real sister.

•••••CHA ALLIYA GLEN

A harmless woman who can only handle his boyfriend which is Choi Seungcheol.

(SEUNGCHEOL’S FRIEND ALSO HIS GANG GROUP IN SEARCHING PEOPLE FOR THEIR REVENGE)

•••••XI LUHAN
•••••DO KYUNGSOO
Seungcheol’s cousin in his mother side.
•••••BOO SEUNGKWAN
He’s half brother of Soonyoung.
•••••BYUN BAEKHYUN
•••••PARK CHANYEOL
And
•••••KIM MINSEOK