Chapter - 9 THE RANGE

Finally! I'm here!

__________

Eumi slams her forehead in tiredness at the table as she then lets her right side face fall.

"Aish! I never thought this would be tiring. Shit!" She muttered in pissed looking at her lying pen.

She's currently at her office after she got done the papers that Mr. Jeon handed to her.

Yes,

it was her first day, but because Mr. Jeon was quite good at observing people, he knew right away that she was good at doing work. That's why she's even annoyed, plus, his good attitude, marks the sarcasm. She lifts her head and sat properly.

'What is he even doing here?'

She saw some of the papers are done supposedly by the head which is Mr. Jeon, but he let it all work by his assistant.

'No wonder why he doesn't have a secretary. Tsk! What a bastard.'

She rolled her eyes boredly as she lean her back comfortably. The telephone has surprisingly rung, but she didn't even move, rather, she just moved the pupils of her eyes lazily. She knew it is Mr. Jeon.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon?" Sounds lively,

but her eyes were rolling.

"Why did you pick it slow?" The tone of his voice was pissed.

She suddenly sat straight in shock.

'What the hell?! It's just two rings damn!'

"I don't need tortoise here." Said in the other line.

"I'm sorry sir." She faked her voice in an apologetic tone.

"Tsk. Tell Mr. Song to call a meeting. Now." He ordered bossily...

"Yes s-" he cut the line. She put the telephone back hardly. "Errr... I'll definitely tear this building down, you'll see Jeon." She hissed.

'Yumi calms down' she blew a heavy sigh releasing her frustration.

***

"Fuck" Dokyeom cursed under his breath in shock.

"W-Who...?" Myungho couldn't even utter his words with wide eyes. His face turn dark as his eyes turned fierce...

Soonyoung balled his fist in furious as his face turned red.

He's about to walk toward him but...

.....

"Take one step and I won't hesitate to end his life."

*

A heavy air scattering around this old factory, as eyes were sharp and dark looking at each other's surroundings, waiting for whoever dared to move.