Chapter 19 - QUITE IMPRESSED

'''''Third Person's POV

A group of men enjoy in their table when a woman with dirty-white dress above her knees approaches them softly not to slightly bother them.

"Um... excuse me," Zia gently spoke to get their attention as she successfully did. They turn their heads to her, five of them.

"Yes, babe." One of them responded flirting. Honestly, she knows him. It's Vernon. One of Jun's friend. Well, she knows them all as Jun's peer.

Joshua elbowed him that made him winch in pain.

"What can we help miss?" He asked not so cold yet not so approachable, but still gave her chill in her body. Why's their presence were so strong for her?

"I was just... looking for Jun. May I know where is he?" She awkwardly asked, not the way she talks before. A shameless one.

But before they could answer her, "Your face seems familiar. Did we met before?" Vernon asked in deep confused, trying to recall where did he saw her somewhere.

Zia smiles remembering her bold style before just to get Jun's attention which she fails and gave up.

"Yes, but I don't think you remember me." She said. The way she dress now was so a lot different from before. When this is her real imagine. Those are just are mask to get what she wanted.

"Anyway, may I know where's Moon Junhui is?" She kindly smile at them.

"He just left minutes ago. I think he's still out side going home." Jeonghan told her.

She gave a smile and thank them before she walks more like running out side of the bar, looking for any figure of Jun in her sight.

Her eyes stops at the tall and a bit skinny man near at small pole. She rushes their. He's about to step away when, "Jun!" She calls him that stops him but didn't turn to that voice. He knows that voice. Yes that irritating voice that always calling him but this time, it's not that flirty one, but a normal and calm one.

She stop behind him. "What do you want?" He coldly asked still didn't face her.

"I... I just..." Why she couldn't utter her words?

Jun faced her and gave her an insulting smirk. "What happened to the bitch? Why can't she talk shamelessly before?" He spoke mocking her.

That darts her chest in hurt. She gulps that aches her throat as her nose tickling while eyes starts heating up, but bravely held them and look at him strongly.

She sighs thankfully didn't shaked, "I'm not here to bother you. I just wanna say thank you for giving me back my belongings." She talks with her calm tone and in guilty.

Jun was just staring at her, amused by how fast she changed not knowing that she wasn't like that in the first place.

"I'm sorry for judging you, but still that's wasn't my fault. Who would get angry when someone barged your privacy?" She states out her side.

"Tsk!" Jun rolls his eyes. His pride was so hurt for her accusing him.

"I'm have that fucking wealth Krizzia, for your information." He muttered that not mad as before. At least got lessen?

"I know, I know... Tss. Now I should go." Zia said turning back to him and starts walking away without waiting his next shit words.

She was not that far when someone steps in front of her. A group of men, "Hi *hiicck* beautiful luudyy." The hulk man said sobering. "Plooy with osss for a whiile.." Other man said and grab her arms hardly. "Hey! Get off me!" She shouts out them but they just chuckles at her reaction. They love this kind of brave woman. " Damn you! Let go of me!" She keeps struggles at the man's hold but didn't even shaken.