Chapter 15 - THE RACY...

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jhoanne walk straight to the exit when she reached the ground floor.

When she got the view outside of the building, the sky was already dark as the lights were shown flashing on the highway.

Her sight catches by the black car as the glass window opens when it stopped towards her.

"Hop in." A young boy has shown inside holding the stir wheeler.

Jhoanne smile at him and got in as he start driving.

"I thought you went already," She beamed at the boy glad she can have a time with him for awhile.

"I was waiting for you, Eumi." He said as his top lip pulled up which made him look even cuter. Jhoanne looks at him longer with a smile. She misses him so much.

He was wearing black leather as usual mixed with a maroon and red shirt in his inner. His hair was wetted with gel which made him look hot despite his young age.

"I haven't seen you in awhile, kid. I miss you."

He chuckled lightly like a mature one. "Same here. I was in china hanging out with Chenle. Have you visited mom?" He asked still eyes on the road.

He was Park Jisung,

they are siblings. His parents are close friends of her parents. That's why they are quite close, treating each other like a bother-sister.

Asking if they related to Jhoanne's world?

Well, yes.

Seeing how he looks, his clothing, his cocky words.

And yup, he's rude but not to Jhoanne's unless he wants something pain in his body.

"I haven't, Ji. I was pretty busy lately, sorry." She said sorry as his mother's face wander in her vision.

He glances at her back to the front.

"Should we head there? I'll drive you home after." She gasps in happiness thinking about them three bonding alone. "Sure."

"About calling you, did I disturb you? You're in messy noise. Anyway, sorry for it."

"Oh no, Eumi. Just playing with buddies, nothing much so no worries."

"That's cool then."

"Yeah."

They headed to Jisung's mansion, warmly greeting each other and chitchatting with their current stories until Jisung drive her home at 10. She hops off.

"Drive safe, kid."

"Um. Get inside." She smiled and waved goodbye and he drove away.

She walks inside her house, yes house not their mansion where Seungcheol staying. Well not the whole time, most of his time was in their main quarter with his mates.

Jhoanne uses it temporarily with her works, well hiding as well.

*****

A man with black clothes carefully climbing, not even a scratch could make a sound going to the balcony located on the third floor.

His face was confidently uncovered, it's not that someone can catch him.

He jumps down as he reaches the balcony and walks undoubtedly towards the door. The door was locked but that was just cutting jelly for him. He pulls out something tiny from the back of his black ripped jeans and easily clicks the door.

He open the door as a lavender scent welcomed him and the sound of the flashing water inside the bathroom filled the whole room. He welcomes himself and close the door and locks it behind him.