Chapter 40 - SUPERIOR

A deep and frustrated sigh roar in a small and old living room as Joshua took a seat.

He looks at his company. "So now what?"

Jeonghan's blank eyes divert to him. "What?" He asked obviously he was spacing out.

"What's your next move? When will you tell Wonwoo about this?" He asked worried.

Jeonghan went silent for a moment before he pulled his eyes off him. He took a deep sigh for the ninth time looking down. "Soon. Let me handle this just for now." He problematically said.

He won't admit it but he was restless and even he deny that he doesn't care and won't show mercy, he does. He fucking does. For goodness sake.

But in his deepest,

He was hurt.

His head was blocked by these can't count question in his mind.

Like,

Why did he do that?

Who's with him?

What did SilverEye did to him?

For what?

Does their care not affect on him that he still did that?

He still turned traitor?

They treat like a brother. A fucking family because he had none.

That's still half of the tons question in his mind.

'I have to find out who's behind this all before it's too late. Before Silver kill him.' His eyes sharpen.

Joshua looks up gulping his soda then tiredly lean down on the sofa. "What's his relationship with that woman?"

Jeonghan look at him. "Still no clue." He reaches the other soda that Joshua brought on the woody round table in front of them.

"Probably his mother." Jeonghan said after he sipped his drink. Elbows dropped on his knees staring at nowhere.

Joshua got his posture straight as  brows knitted in deeply confused looking at Jeonghan. "Don't tell he fake his parents?" He asked hopefully he was fucking mistake.

"I have knows long time ago, but I dismissed it like nothing. Like he doesn't want anyone pity him."

"Fuck." Joshua's eyes was furious. He fooled them all.

"Why didn't you tell us?" He asked frustratedly with a hand gesture in madness.

Jeonghan leaned his back. "Wonwoo and Mingyu knew."

"What the fuck?" The creased on his face worsened. He felt betrayed.

"I monitored him whereabouts, but he was keen. A clever one. He never show any traces or mark in his every moves that I dismissed in simply."

Joshua's face darken, can't hide the irritation.

"Does he have anyone helping him?" Joshua asked in pissed. He was in mix emotion.

Felt betrayed, disappointed, mad, and fucking worried even tho he denies in himself many times.

"He had someone he was talking to over his phone before I captured him here."

Joshua went quiet, thinking.

Jeonghan sipped his drink again then faced him and spoke. "We have to wait for Silver to barge in his own cave. You obviously know we  cannot cross there with ourselves only."

*****

It was their time to get back to the company.

They are supposed to stay here for two days but the people assigned in this resort were good and responsible that they barely did changes in it.