Chapter 16 - HER BOSS

"I haven't seen that lighter in a while." Voice took Wonwoo's attention and divert his gaze to him, but look down right away to ignite the cigarette in his lips.

Mingyu looks at him trying to read what's in his mind, but couldn't at all.

They are outside of their quarter in the middle of the night, at the pool side.

The others were inside doing their businesses.

Wonwoo was sitting with his elbows on top of his knees, busy staring at the blue clear water with a small wave made by a little wind as the light reflects on his face.

He pulled out the stick from his lips and harshly blew the thick smoke from his throat.

Mingyu look at him with heavy sigh escaped from his lips as he took a step towards the edge of the pool and effortlessly took off his clothes leaving his gray shorts only.

Wonwoo's pupils turn to him not even tilting his head which made his eyes look more terrifying. Mingyu look at him.

"Wanna talk it?" He mindlessly spoke as a loud splash can be heard when he threw himself, dive into the cold and refreshing water.

After a few dive, he float on the edge of the pool in front of his friend, throwing his bit long brown hair back clearing his face and look at Wonwoo.

"Speak loud, dude." He spoke along with chuckled to push him to talk so he won't think anything alone. Scared that he'll return to his old self who had been stock in the darkness.

Wonwoo lean where he was sitting as he roam his sight nowhere. "Tsk, I'm not weak," He boredly spoke reading exactly what Mingyu's thinking, he was worried.

Mingyu's other brow raised sign he was caught. "I know, I'm just bored." He said making ways to talk to him.

He didn't response.

Mingyu heaved a sigh and swipes the dripping water from his forehead before they fall in his eyes.

"Look, I know you are, but look what you did to yourself," Glancing at his almost healing bruises after Jeonghan take care of it with his unknown chemical to heal them quickly.

"You let that shitheads beats you. You're grateful someone save you and take you to your building." Ok his nagging skill came out suddenly, but stopped when Wonwoo spoke while head still threw back to back rest selflessly, looking up at the sky. A bit cloudy but the moon didn't hide and lighting the universe.

"That... white haired woman," He muttered in deep thoughts.

"A woman?" Mingyu asked amused.

"Gotta glimpse of her fighting those fuckers," Mingyu watch him curiously waiting him to continue looking at his sparkling dark eyes looking up but few of his hair stays on his forehead.

"She's definitely involved in our world." He said definitely sure reminiscencing how she moves. He may be drunk that night but when something not right came up, his mind will suddenly awaken tho he can't remember them all.

Mingyu pull off from the water and grab the towel near him and take his seat.

"You sure of 'she'? I mean, bro there's a lot from our enemy with long hair, you know."

Wonwoo blew a smoke before he open his lips, "With boobs, dumbass?" He said glaring up lazy to glance at his friend's direction.

Mingyu fell into deep thought, "I never encountered a white haired woman before." He said look at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo flicked his eyes to him when something came up in his head,

"Who brought me to my building?" He asked deadly wants to know,