Chapter 20 - CAUGHT?

'''''Wonwoo's POV

That wasn't an ordinary move unless you have fully controls your body. High quality of balance and estimation. Maybe she was really went in school where doing high class of cheerleader.

"That's... amazing. I could tell she isn't scared with heights." Dokyeom in awe.

I crossed my arms leaning my back. "Tsk. She just deadly wanted to eat. That Idiot."

Dokyeom just laugh at my statement.

"Cute."

I scoffs. 'Tsk.'

'''''Third Person POV

"Sup, bro,"

"You called," Wonwoo responded plainly in bored. He was sitting on the couch chilling while waiting for his secretary to arrive.

"Just bored," It was Mingyu he was talking over his phone.

It's probably dark outside. It's almost 6 in the evening.

"Tsk! Bother your woman. I'm chilling here." He hissed to him on ruining his moment.

The other chuckles lightly.

"Dude, don't be too jealous. You're my boyfriend too." He teased which brought Wonwoo's face creased in disgust.

"Don't be surprised if I fucking blew your head with bullets if you were here in front of me." He spoke rolling his eyes tiredly in disgust.

Mingyu laughs even louder. "Okay chill there. I just wanna check on you." His laughs slowly faded and talks normally. "How's the business?"

"Good. The main resort's next." He plainly answers without pulling his eyes where he was facing. He was too lazy to move his sight.

"Point it out, Gyu." Wonwoo suddenly added absolutely reading what his buddy's intention of calling.

"Tss, sharp as usual." Mingyu chuckles in never ending amused on his best friend before he continues. "Just wanna ask how's your talk with Jaehyun."

Wonwoo sighs. "Worse." He spoke coldly. It's been bothering him to be honest.

Yes, Jaehyun already told that anytime that illness may trigger. It didn't happen for almost ten years so he actually thought it was gone.

It will be his weakness since his head and brain has to remember all details in every steps and move they get on the people they were searching for.

Good thing nobody knows it except his members and Dr. Jaehyun. But for now, just Mingyu and Dokyeom know his condition.

He could hear Mingyu's deep sigh on the other line.

"Well, that's how it is. You cannot just let it ruin you. That's not a big deal anyway." He simply said knowing it was a big deal, but just to cheer him up. "Tsk!" That's all Wonwoo came out his lips but deep down inside him was ease at least. Hearing that came from him but manly won't admit.

"How's going in the quarter?" Wonwoo lazily asked wants some updates from them since he's so pretty busy on his business.

"Still taking steps. Yesterday, Jun took some papers at Jaeyong Police Station with the help of Suno's dad. There's some records that can somehow help can lead us."

"How's Dino?" He asked not interested in Mingyu's long discussion.

Mingyu sigh. "Still lying on his bed, but healing fast." He scoffs before speaks again. "It's just pissing me off. How can they so carelessly numb when they are also like us? Bull!"