Chapter 3 - WOMEN EXISTENCE

'''''JHOANNE'S POV

I immediately puts on my sunglasses, intensely watching a suspiciously guy.

I think I saw that guy somewhere?

He was busy talking to one of the successful businessman, Mr. Xu.

Don't tell me he's someone involved from here.

I know him. One of the companies who want my work and design their product.

What is his connection to them? To our enemy.

'''''Third Person's POV

Jeonghan spotted someone.

Eyes were so sharp to spot someone in distance. He pulled out his phone from his pocket.

Woozi's phone surprisingly buzzes.

<Someone's sneaking outside.>

Woozi quickly activates his trucker and trace where they are. He eyed the location of the cafe then zooms at it. He connects to every near CCTV so he can see them closely. 

And there, he saw a suspicious man wearing black clothes with his mask, riding an unmoving black motorbike.

He quickly types to text Joshua. <Take care of it.> Send.

Joshua opens Woozi's message. Yes, he was waiting for them to text him. They are good observant. To others' eyes, they look like they are playing games connecting each other's phones, but to Joshua, he knew.

They didn't talk so the watcher won't notice they are communicating.

Joshua got up. "Excuse me. I got a phone call." He lied. "Sure," Jena said. 

They invited her earlier to join them at their table. The other just nodded. They knew it except Jena. But Mingyu's face turned dark. 

He hardly gulps his drink and faces Jena.

"Can I have another?" He asked fixing his face to normal when he faced Jena. 

"Oh, sure." She smile as she made her way to the counter to make another drink. Thankfully Lisa wasn't there, that way she'll stay there for a moment.

Joshua comes out.

Good things, people outside were lesser than usual. Joshua held his small handgun and put on the silencer. He then undoubtedly shoots the guy expressionlessly.

Unfortunately, he fails. 

The man was aware of his move as he successfully dodges Joshua's bullets and he immediately rides his motorbike away from the place.

"Fuck it!" He cursed in pissed.

He taps his ear beneath his hair covering his earpiece. He activates it. He quickly hides his gun.

"Find him." He said still holding in his ear. "Leave it to me," The8 said on the other line. Joshua knew he was smirking. He loves mission.

He went inside.

Jun was busy on entertaining Jena on the counter, so she won't get suspicious of their job. Meanwhile, Mingyu hardly pulled out his phone and type hardly in their gang chat.

<Can you not do that bullshit here?! We're at her place! I won't let her get involved here.> Send...

He's been pissed off. When Jun approached Jena then now she's getting in danger.

Joshua glared at him.

<She'll get involve too if we let that bull sneak at us.> Woozi replied pointedly.