Chapter 8 - TWO FANGS FINALLY MET

_______

_______

Jhoanne got off of her car.

She dresses far from her usual self. Well, she had to. She wears a sky blue blouse while she tucked in inside her black jeans.

She looks up at the huge building while she was fixing her eyesight to adjust towards the bright sunlight.

She uses glasses even contact lenses to hide her real eyes color. It was originally light brown.

She drops by at the parlor to straighten her hair. She even change her brows and eyelashes before she got here.

Her hair is tied ponytail.

Now she looks like a normal innocent girl who needs a job.

She walks inside that huge building in front of her.

"Good morning!" She politely greets the woman at the entrance. "What can I help you, ma'am?" She responded.

"I'm the newly hired secretary of the CEO. Dy Jhoanne." Jhoanne smile.

"Ah yes. I'll call miss Sam right away. She'll handle you." She said as Jhoanne nodded.

She just watches the woman taking to the other line.

Secretary?

Wonder why did she take secretarying over designing here at this company?

Come to think of it, if she applied herself here as a designer, how shall she get near the owner of this company in that position?

That will make it more difficult for her to gather what she wants to know. She can't get closer to the owner of this huge building.

Luckily the CEO secretary's position was still available.

Jhoanne noticed the lady put back down the telephone she was holding a while ago.

"Meet miss Sam is on the 12th floor Ma'am then she can guide you inside Mr. CEO's office." The woman instructed.

Joanne gave a thrifty smile or... it is just a fake irritate smile.

'Why would I need someone who can guide me? I know what I suppose to do.' Inside her head.

The moment she turns her back on them, her eyes reveal fierceness behind her thick glasses.

One more thing she was pissing off. Her legs were tired from standing.

She steps inside the elevator and headed to that floor's number where Miss Sam is.

As she found the office of Miss Sam, she knocks twice. "Come in!" A voice of a woman coming from inside.

Joanne came in when she got her permission.

As she step inside and shut the door behind her, she saw a woman who is already looking at her spot.