Chapter 32 - PRIDE AS SKY

It was their break after the stressful and tiring ofsettling their businesses.

Wonwoo was busy stretching his neck to find his assistant to asked some of his schedule but he couldn't have any glimpse of her.

"Tsk,"

'Such a pain in my ass.'

Firing her passed through his brain if he doesn't just need her assist. She also helpful at their design team.

He sigh aggressively placed his both fist on his waist, looking at the ground, tongue poking his cheek in a little pissed.

As he looks ahead, a very tiny color blue fabric peaks at the back of a wooden bench under a large tree caught his eyes. Of course, he has a sharp eyes.

He shouldn't at least witness her taking a nap or he'll throw her on the nearest cliff here.

He approached it with the sole of his feet and his brows met as he reached there, and he's right. It's her. "You-" His words was halt when he saw her sleeping peacefully under this tree with fresh air softly blowing her face and her hair.

She's obviously sleeping deeply looking at her tender pinkish lips parted gently, as a small snore escaping softly there.

She looks tired looking at that dark circles on her eyes like a panda, but her gorgeousness didn't even affected by it. That long eyelashes with her real brows, no paints and that cute nose.

Wonwoo wasn't aware he had been staring at her.

He was just back to his trance when she crunches her face when a little sunlight peeks and kisses her skin.

He checks up there and the sunlight was almost eating her side. He looks down again glancing at her and a small smirk draw on his thin lips. He crossed his arms, leaning his back on the large body of the tree cockily while watching her.

"Serves you right." He smiles.

But his smile gone as his brows met again.

'You're the who made me up all night.' In his thought while staring at the deep asleep woman.

*****

"So, what do you wanted to talk?" Asked the person on the other line as a tiny sound of a pen repeatedly hitting a board.

"I got a glimpse of my assistant's breast?" He stated without hesitation. He doesn't care whoever he was taking to or how bold the topic is.

A deep chuckles echos on the phone which irritates him.

"Not surprised if you already fucked your assistant." Jaehyun said grinning after.

He clicks his tongue in pissed since he's so fucking serious through this matter. It's about his fucking ruined head.

"Continue," Jaehyun senses him not in good mood but still grinning.

He wasn't taking a word with him as a professional doctor, but a friend.

"She triggered this fucking illness twice." And he explains precisely when did it happens since he hates talking. Telling the first he got a glimpse of her face pretty close then the moment he saw that moles between her collar bone and chest.

Confused written on the doctor's face. "Tell me honestly. Are you perhaps forcefully keeping someone in your mind?" Jaehyun asked after he intently listened.

He finds it interesting and amusing knowing the man he was talking to but as he remembers it was all about Wonwoo's health.

Wonwoo went silent for a moment. Obviously against on that first sentence Jaehyun spoke.