Chapter 29 - HIS UNKNOWN SIDE

This chapter was not that long and sorry for that. I'll make it up to u on the next chapter.

_________

"Yes Mr. Jeon." An employee responses on the other line of the white hotel telephone.

"I need the other files, specifically those from the architect team." Mr. Jeon Wonwoo asked thankfully calm since the night is chilling and getting deep.

"Mr. Jeon, didn't Jhoanne handed it to you?" She asked which causes his face crumples.

He easily gets piss off.

"I wouldn't fucking asked if is my hold." He said which gave that employee a little panic at his sudden curse.

"M-Mr. Jeon, I already gave them to Miss Dy." She said starts shaking at his dark tone.

"Where's her room?" He coldly asked.

"In front of your room, Mr. Jeon."

He hangs up couldn't help slamming the telephone on its place. He has to review them for tomorrow.

He walks towards the door. He shut his door as he steps out and face the door across his room, automatically knocked twice harshly. Well, when will you thought of him being gentle?

But his face creased when no one responded inside.

He knocks more hard in pissed. "Jhoanne!"

'That fucking-'

He knocks again impatiently, but still no answers so he hardly grip the door knob and surprisingly unlocked.

"Why didn't she fucking locked her door?" Wonwoo hissed at the woman's being dumbness and carelessness.

He stomps inside ready to lecture her but she's nowhere in her room. Until he saw the door of the bathroom's closed while light's on.

He was annoyed that she's always wasn't in her ears and alert when he was calling her. Assistants should always alert at their boss's call.

Meanwhile, Jhoanne was deeply asleep at the warm water on the bathtub. She let herself drown here after she felt a little cold when they return here with Mr. Jeon. It was comfortable to her skin to the point she fell asleep, not until a rough knocks wake her up.

'Didn't I lock the door?'

She wasn't worrying even a bit if who ever they are or another enemy cause she just kill them mercilessly.

She cursed under her breath. "Who's there?!" A little pissed for ruining her moment.

"Come out!" He definitely knows that voice. His boss's pissed tone along with that endless knocks.

A thought of banging his head on concrete until they crushes into pieces crossed her mind. She took a sharp breath and clenched her jaw.

"You hear me!" He shouts impatiently.

'He's so bossy.'

She rolled her eyes and start getting up from the water, grabbing the towel on the side and wrapped it on her naked body.

She immediately changed her expression into normal one from dark.

She open the door. "Yes, sir." She boredly spokes with her droopy eyelids which didn't left unnoticed to the man.

That irritates him even more. She looks insincere on her job.

He saw her with that small towel wrapped on her above knees with her messily tied wet hair still dripping on her skin. Her other fist was on her chest, tightening the hold of the towel in her body or it will fall.