Chapter 35 - PANIC FOR THE FIRST TIME

Choi Seungcheol, as his routine, he was now sitting in his office swivel chair this early in the morning.

But just chilling to relax his mind first staring at nowhere while playing his black pen in his fingers skillfully.

Even he didn't wanted to pull his eyes off wherever he was staring, he still checks his schedule listed at the sheet on the small board on his desk that his secretary left.

Although his mind was still tired.

As his big glaring eyes scan his schedule, something gotten his mind and made his snap in his trance when he saw the date.

"Shit." He quickly pull out his phone in his coat when secretary enters before her could dials someone's contact number.

"Mr. Choi, the CEO of the Huang corporation wanted to meet as soon as possible."

"Damn it."

*****

Jhoanne woke up from the irritating noise. At first, she thought it was from her alarm clock but slowly got the familiar of the ringtone of her phone.

Loud tone filling the room.

She crunches her nose in distress, never wanted to get up in this warm cozy bed in the morning and aside from that, her sleep wasn't exactly enough.

She slept late at night because of that what shit happened to her with her boss.

She groans. "Fuck." She grunts in muffle sinking her face against her pillow before she lazily reaches her annoying noisy phone.

"Um," She moans in pissed didn't dare to check the call ID.

"You stayed up all night." The man in the other line states sure creasing his brows.

She automatically recognized that soft voice. "Luhan." She slowly flutter her eyes open, other face still against the cozy pillow.

Her eyes narrowed when she noticed her room is different from the usually.

Oh,

Right, she's in her flower shop.

"What did you do?" He asked now she knew he will nag her from staying up all night.

And before she could make up stories, of course you can't expect her to just tell she almost had sex with her boss in her couch and stays all night because she kept on thinking about that fuck hardcore kiss.

Plus, knowing the man she was talking right now has been courting her, even tell his brother about it which her brother wasn't liking it but couldn't do anything about his bestfriend.

Her conscienceness can't take that.

And there, before she could talk, he did first. "Did your boss over work you, Eumi?" Luhan asked in annoyance. She could tell just hearing his tone.

"No?" She pushes her mess hair back and sit up on her bed, but when she did, her stomach suddenly churned a bit causes her face crumple a little.

"Then what did you do?" He asked as attention was back at who's she's speaking. She sighs adjusting her sit. She rolls her eyes at man who keeps asking like a,

"Someone's acting like a boyfriend." Luhan clicks his tongue and sighs also.

"I'm not, Eumi. I'm just worried. I always reminds you to not to sleep late yet you oppose it." He said back with a deep sighs.

"Tss. I'm joking, Luo. Anyways, how about the files I asked?" She said changing the topic and Luhan got that but just let her.

"Done. Where are you? Did you get home?" He asked again.