Chapter 33 - CHASE

[We'll talk once you get home.]

Wonwoo read with his eyes. Jaehyun's text after they talked. He didn't reply and shoved his phone back inside his dark gray coat.

....

Jhoanne was packing her things, not that much but for neathiness. They should've go back to Mr. Jeon's building at exact 1pm but they couldn't because some business wasn't that satisfying so they have to extend and that reach to finish until the sun start setting.

She carries her black sports bag and wore it on her back as she drags her tiny luggage.

As she reached the entrance counter, she placed her key's room, doing what she needs to do and walk to the exit glass door.

A view of her co-employee loading their bags on the car's back then as she scan her boss and there, he saw him fixing his things behind his car.

She approached him, "Sir," then she puts her bag besides his.

Wonwoo look at her as usual, brows met. He was really pissed at her from last night until today. And because of that,

"Drive me." He suddenly command.

Jhoanne stood straight from fixing her things. Right this moment, she was bord and suddenly a filthy words payed in her head as she reread in her head what he mind said then a small grin written on her lips staring at Wonwoo playfully.

Wonwoo's forehead creased at her stare.

"What do you mean drive, sir? The car or... you?" She asked naughtily. To mess with him again smirking widely.

'Fuck! Now I'm getting interest on teasing him.' inside her. It's becoming a hobby.

"The fuck?" Wonwoo muttered eyes narrows on her piercing her.

"Ride is the right term if you meant the second option." Jhoanne smirk still playing on her lips.

Her naughty personality popping out again.

She should have act professional in front of her boss right now, but someone like her won't waste her chance to mess with people like this man. Pissing his ass off.

Besides she wasn't serious on her service on him anyway. Honestly, she wanted to break this asshole's face after she finish here. He's been acting jerk.

She already gathered a little information and she still needs to dig a bit more.

On the other side, Wonwoo thought at her first was she's kind of nerd but it's totally opposite. 'What a manipulative image.'

Wonwoo snickers at her behavior, looking down and tilts his head after in disbelief. Jhoanne got the view of his sharp jaw line and she won't deny it that it was attractive.

He licks his bottom lip, poking his cheek inside after as he let a deep chuckles before he faced her and, "You know what," he took a step, giving dangerous gap between them, vending a little close to her face until their noses were inch apart.

She arc her one brow at his action, waiting for him to continue.

"I love car sex. Ride me then." He said with husky and seducing tone, taking her filthy suggestions, staring at her with burning eyes,

...challenging her.

He smirks widely and spoke again before she could response. "You should be careful, you made the monster down there twist, baby." Jhoanne stare back bravely but her face grimaced at the idea.

"Ish, that's disgusting sir, I'm just kidding." She laughs rolling her eyes. taking step back away from his intense stare.

She was playing around but deep inside, there's a little nerve dancing beneath her flesh at the idea. 'The fuck.'