Chapter 37 - SO CLOSE

No one wants to open up a conversation and talks.

Knowing these two, they will surely ended up bickers and yells one another.

But at least he can see now the color of her skin were back to normal, although he can still see her brows knitting everytime the pain will bump on, which he doesn't know but pissing him off.

'Didn't that doctor gave her pain killer?' He glares at nowhere.

Wonwoo's phone suddenly vibrates breaking the deafening silence in their spot.

He already stopped topped asking her since he knew she wouldn't like to talk.

He stood up walking away from her bed to answer the caller.

"Where are you? You weren't responding to my calls! You're not in your office." The caller said in rush and frustration which is Dokyeom.

"Emergency." He shortly and coldly said.

He checks his phone and realized Dokyeom has been bombarding him missed calls.

He placed it back to his ear but before he could talk,

"This is urgent. You have to be here as soon as possible."

"Tsk." He didn't speake back then ended the call. He really have to go.

He return to where her bed's way.

"I'm going. Eat your food before it turn cold." He spoke to her shoving his phone back to his pocket.

Jhoanne eyed him with her still stubborn eyes and carefully throw her legs on the side edge of the bed, facing the mini table where the food placed.

"Now go." She said weak but sounds brat.

"Tsk. You surely know how to thank people, do you?" He sarcastically said who was ready to leave and about to grab his outer suit but with her quick reflexes, she grabs it with her toes and catches it after, didn't even felt her pain in panic.

It was fast moves from her.

'Aish!' She mentally face palmed.

Wonwoo gave her a confused look. Jhoanne looks at him with eyeballs shaking a little.

"I... I'll give it to you after I washed it." She said can't keep an eye contact in embarrassment.

She's bitch but she could still feel embarrassing happens.

She saw a while ago some stain of her blood period inside of his coat. It's on the light color so it was noticable and she doesn't like it when someone sees her blood period.

He quickly reads what she was thinking about and made him smirk.

Jhoanne saw that and glares at his direction.

"You can fuckin' leave." She rolled her eyes.

He snorted in amused. "What a filthy tongue. It makes me wanna shove it again." He said dangerously yet teasingly while staring at her intently.

Her breath halts the moment she heard that and automatically the scenery that night at her couch replayed in her brain. "Fuck-" She was about to curse at him again when someone urgently set the curtains aside.

A man panting darts his eyes only on Jhoanne on the bed.

"Luhan." Jhoanne utters in surprised.

She thought Seungcheol was the one who's coming for her.

Luhan was about to dash to her when he suddenly sensed Wonwoo's strong presence.

He didn't fucking noticed in frustration and overly worried for her when Seungcheol informed him about her being brought to the hospital.