Chapter 5 - NEW COMERS

'''''JHOANNE'S POV

'''''JHOANNE'S POV

I'm staring at my reflection through one of my favorite weapons. A shining long sword. I was cleaning them when it was already clean.

I just love the view.

All kinds of weapons anyway, guns, swords, all kinds of the blade, the star, triangle, square, etc... Even a beautiful flower shape. They have different sizes and shapes, of course.

And also my favorite the most, my crossbow.

It was so cool, you know.

It was a pleasure for me to hear the sound of the arrow when it digs into my enemy's flesh. I shut my eyes imagining the sound.

I just smirk at my thoughts.

"You're here all along." I turned my head to where that voice came from. Right at the door.

It's Seungcheol.

The idiot was crossing his arms over his chest while leaning at the door frame. 

I stare at him boringly then return my gaze at what I'm holding.

"How's your last mission?" He walks towards the near table in front of me and half sits there.

Although I wasn't looking at him, I saw it in my peripheral view.

Don't mention that I have a strong feeling.

"Accomplished." I lazily state to him.

"And you still used that trick?" He hissed. Even I wasn't looking at him, I know he's was looks dark again. Tsk.

"As usual," I said without facing him.

Here we go again.

"You're really hard-headed. Why are y-" 

"Seungcheol, I told you! You can't change me! Can we just stop this nonsense?"

He's reaching my limit.

"I just want this to get over!" I added as I glare at him. 

A terrifying sound was echoed around the whole room when I hardly slam the sword I am holding earlier.

I have a limited patient problem, that's why I rarely talk to anyone.

He became silent for a moment staring at me.

He looks at me disappointedly.

"You really lose your respect to me. You just think about yourself. You are just listening to yourself." He said with a cold tone and with that, he walks out of the door.

I sigh aggressively.

I suddenly felt

......

guilt.