Chapter 18 - 5% OUT OF 100

Jhoanne's POV

I blew a harsh sigh. Just got done dropping my things at the parking lot. Aish why can't I just use my car. Shit! Just great.

Why?

That Jeon Wonwoo told me to ride in his so I can note his all upcoming schedule and plans to the venue.

Riding with him isn't big deal but his attitude driving my patient low. He's so rude. Should I slice him into two? Ish! I rolled my eyes pulling myself together.

I use the other ways going his office. Ugh! Thinking of meeting him makes my head aches.

The hallway was so quiet that made my heels' clicks deafening my ears. As I reach his office but before I could hold the doorknob, Mr. Lee got my attention. "Good morning, Mr. Lee."

He gave me a little smile professionally. Gorgeous as usual. Okay I admit that. What can I say, god thankfully he was still giving smile not like that Jeon demon. Tsk.

He suddenly looks at me differently. "Miss Dy, your not wearing your glasses today." He noticed. "Oh, it's slightly bothering so I uses lenses for today. Did it looks weird, sir?" Well I cannot just reveal my rare eye color. They shouldn't see it because every night I'm in my mission, my eyes are bare.

He chuckled with his deep voice. That sexy, I know. "No. They are just so attractive."

I actedly shy, "A-Ahh Thank you, sir." and fakely stuttering. Tsk. I'm used to it being praised by mens. Tss.

"Anyways, Is your boss there?" He asked manly.

"Um sir, I just got here but I think he's already here. I saw his car." I politely informed.

I knocked twice and open the door, I look back, "Come it Mr. Lee." and we steps inside.

"Morning Mr. Jeon," Tsk! My morning turned bad now. He didn't even looks up at me and greeted back. Just great.

"Hey," He looks up when he heard his cousin but still in poker face. Dhu what's new? His face always like that. Glad god still made his face gorgeous like that. Tss.

"What?" And he gazed back at his business.

Mr. Lee walks towards him and handed him a yellow folder. Wonwoo looks up at him without saying anything. I'm not dumb not to see they are talking with their gazes.

I was just standing straight watching them.

"Just check it up later. I should head out." Mr. Lee said.

"Uh, Mr. Lee aren't you going to the resort today?" I asked since I prefer him rather than that Wonwoo. He's pissing me off.

"Wonwoo will be there so it's fine for me to not to go." Mr. Lee Dokyeom said with comform.

"But," In the side of my eyes, I can the eyes of Mr. Jeon looking at me. Tsk!

"I mean Mr. Lee, they still need your opinion there." I reasoned out. Please be there.

"They're be fine without me there Miss Dy."

"Sir, Mr. Kang said he'll needed you there." Thankful I remember what Mr. Kang said yesterday.

Please I don't want to be with that fucker.

Third Person's POV

Dokyeom was not slow to read that she wanted him to be there. He suddenly chuckles that catches the two attention. Wonwoo look at him with his sharp fox eyes.

"What's with it?" Wonwoo asked coldly.

Dokyeom look down chuckling before he faced his cousin with his annoying smile.