Chapter 36 - WILL DO THE SAME

Jun's POV

Min Jihyun.

Or mostly known as Krizzia Lopez. Her American name.

She was so annoying, pissing out of me, the pain of my ass everytime I'll visit bars and clubs.

Everytime she'll pestering me, shouting my name with different endearments, and the most irritating was when she was shoving herself on me when I could clearly feel she wasn't comfortable either on what she was doing.

For fucking sake.

Why would she does that when she doesn't even wanted it?

Yeah, I know.

How?

Tss.

I did felt her flinched twice or trice?

I was so confused that I started to lingers my eyes on her everytime she wasn't sparing an eye on me.

And followed her outside this mess place.

Sounds creepy and stalker but who fucking cares! We're always creepy doing our missions under the moonlight. I used to it.

And there, she's just a normal woman when she's alone. It was like a calm lake in a cold night under the blueish moonlight where you can only hear the night insects.

A quiet lonely woman despite that annoying paints on her face that why I was so surprised when I saw her real and bare face and my mind starts thinking why does she still had to wear damn makeups wake she's already that beautiful?

What's pushing her to do this?

I don't know but it was frustrating when I couldn't figure her out that's the night when I shout loud on her face. Yelling tons of hurtful words and heart wrecking sentences. Plus I'm stressed about Dino's recent incident.

And also that night, I saw... how her eyes sparkled, tears brimming in her eyes as the skin around her eyes starts getting red.

For the first time in my eyes this close, I got the sight of her bare feeling, bare expression, the real her.

She quickly blinks that tears away and composed herself bringing back her bitch mode.

That's the last time I saw her there and I realized my wrong. I overlap my boundaries of my patients on her. My frustrations carried me away.

Honestly, I'm pissed, pretty annoyed at her presence because she got me. She caught my eyes and my mind. I even did my best to ignore her but her aura always finding ways to tilt my attention back to her.

Days.

Weeks.

A month.

Guilt slowly eating me alive.

She didn't show up again,

until I bumped on her that I almost didn't recognize her because she wasn't wearing makeup with white dress that made her look ethereal.

Thanks to her bag and I found a reason to visit her location, I could finally have a lead to her again.

And I am now heading on her balcony. I felt this annoying smile peeks again in my lips. Looking forward to annoy her.

Looks how the table have turned. I know.

I dust off my jeans after I climbed up to her balcony and about to walk towards her room when my feet suddenly stuck in my truck at the view of a man sitting on edge of her bed.

A fucking topless man.

I don't know but fire quickly spreads in my whole existence.

Breathing become difficult for me.