Chapter 38 - THE FIGHT

Ten men face to face around a large shining wooden table with oval shaped, and there are three separate chairs. Those two designed by red and the other one of it was an empty, designed by shiny silver, the one at the center. And the rest of the chairs' officials were designed color brown and a little space from those three chairs.

The three seats were sculptured elegantly, screaming royalty and just by the look of it, you'll know the people who are sitting there were in high ranks.

"Don't you think it's time to give that seat to me?" A middle aged man said glancing at empty seat then to the two man in front of him sitting on the red seat, and as he is, they are in their middle age too.

The other man who's seated on the other red seat with beard snorted and chuckles. "Why are you so eager to take a sit there Woosang? You're always rushing things." Then lean his back comfortably.

The so called Woosang had his brows met as his face darken and fist balled which didn't escape from the other man in red seat who's been quiet the whole time.

"Are you fucking kidding me Dos? It's been fifteen fucking years!" Can't help but raised his voice, echoes filling this close conference room.

"Then that means no one fits, equal and or qualified at the position." For the first time the other man spoke at this moment chillingly drunk his golden wine, not really bothered at heavy atmosphere inside.

The other chuckles over furiousness. "Are you saying my power isn't enough. Don't underestimate me Tres. I can tear you all down in a snap." He warned with his flaming eyes.

The other only listen to their heavy conversation.

The Dos slowly sat straight, putting his hand on the cold table as fingers intertwined. "Woosang , are you still delusional to think you're equal to Woo Ill. Don't make me laugh. It's not entertaining for goodness sake." He smirk on Woosang.

"Don't compare me to the person who's rotten long time ago. Why was he dead again?" He mocked.

"It is because he's fucking weak." He continued.

The Dos can't hides his frown.

"Or it's because someone close to him deceived him." He said dangerously.

Woosang laughs demonically before he looks at the Dos. "Are you saying I murdered my own brother, Dos?"

"That's already came out of you. Woosang."

"I'm not idiot. It is obviously you're meant that words for me, Dos Gyungsuk. Besides I've sense it long time ago the moment he got eliminated." He smiles not affected at all.

Park Gyungsuk known as White Crow. The Dos, the second highest rank or the three leads.

The Dos was about to speak but the Tres interrupted him.

"It's because if a wolf wants to be the leader of a pack, they can't help it but to tear down the current one." Tres said with his calm and collected tone while eyeballs only moves when he's looking at different direction.

Woosang playfully shook his head with an annoying smile on his lips. "Tss. Think all you want but I'm not forcing you believe."

Dos sighs deeply composing his aura. He manly rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Haile, shall we reveal the important announcement tonight."

"We've already decided who will going to take the seat on that throne. The one who'll going to be the Uno." The woman in poker face announced.

Dos smiles mockingly. "And that will never be you, Woosang."

Woosang froze in his spot, nerves slowly making each form on his skin.

Words can't forms in his tongue in disbelief, he was betrayed. Or was he just expecting a lot.