Chapter 25 - THE CHOSEN ONE

While enjoying the snow, Jhoanne suddenly noticed something, "It isn't winter season," She states in confusion...

"Tsk," Wonwoo only response not minding her being slow. Of course it isn't winter season so it is impossible to that snow to stay longer.

Not that long when the snow starts fading, stopping from falling which made her a little disappoint while looking up the sky waiting for nothing.

"How come they appears in this spring season." She asked on herself not really paying attention to her accompany.

Wonwoo glance at her expressionlessly. A sudden short snow falling occured once a year and he already experience that.

'Tsk. Did she even lived here?'

Wonwoo starts walking away ignoring her dramatic ass.

Jhoanne felt his presence slowly fading. Well, she has a strong sense so even she wasn't looking at him, she knew, and note that he also has a strong aura so it was easy for her to sense his.

Jhoanne's POV

I pulled off my phone from my ash hoodie pocket as I cozily sat on my brother's couch the moment I step in in his place, didn't even bother to knock on.

It 8 in the evening.

I usually see his girlfriend in his apartment but surprisingly she isn't. His place was not just an ordinary apartment but a private that only higher people can afford and allow to place in.

I can't blame him tho.

I was busy scrolling on my phone when a slipper's noise against the floor lingered in this closed place and I knew it's just my brother so I didn't pulled my eyes off from the screen. I already noted his aura.

"Are you going to the reception tomorrow night?" I asked. He was putting his shirt on in my peripheral vision.

I took a glimpse of him. Tsk! Look at that looking-nest hair.

I laid my eyes again at the screen.

"Why? Are you planning to attend?" He asked back.

Great.

I glares at his way, but shook it off and took a deep sigh ignoring his stupidity so we won't bicker longer, as I remembers something. "I don't know."

He leaned on the wall. "Just skip it." He told.

"No way!" I scoff darting my eyes on him. "It's been a while since I attended that gathering. You keeps blocking me, won't letting me fly here from Australia." I blurted out in pissed.

Yes, I lived there half of my life because our father's relative were there. We're are Half-Korean and Half-Australian, that's why we have other names. But we used mother's last name so no one questioned us. Well, someday I sure.

We're banned to skip that but Seungcheol always talks to Jisung's father to excuse me, when he was really was the one who doesn't want me there.

This bastard.

He rolled his eyes pulling his back from the wall and stands straight as arms still crossed. "You won't get anything there anyway, Eumi."

"Aish. I'm going, period." I glares on him.

"Tsk whatever."

"And do me a favor." I demanded. He looks at me raising his brows.

"I lost my card accessing that place." I boredly told breaking my eyes at my brother.

"You're being careless Eumi." I heard his firm voice that took my attention and glance at him and I was right. He was narrowing his large eyes on me.

Tsk!