Chapter 34 - MAKE OUT

Two people entered on an already closed flower shop with dripping hair and soaked clothes.

Jhoanne switch the lights on while her boss followed her behind all over wet light a cat. The rain was still pouring hard that made them stopped here for their safety ness.

She has no choice but to drop on one of her place.

And about the car, Wonwoo contact someone to get his other car and told him to take care of his broken car. Thankfully the flower shop is the nearest to stop by.

"Wait here," She talks breaking the deafening silence, but didn't spare a glance behind her.

"I'll get some extra clothes." She spoke again, coldly. That's what Wonwoo noticed right away.

Yes, he noticed that, not sure when did it began.

'Is she mad?'

He thought she's mad because of the incident earlier.

She walked off without his answer.

"Tss."

He roamed his sight at the place. It was neat. Has a simple decorations. She still hasn't mention anything about the place since she's been quiet until they arrived.

He sighs and messed his soaked hair when he heard a slippers' noise against the floor. He turns on her.

She extended her hand towards him with a not folded gray and a black pants but before he could accepts it, his brows furrowed staring at the garments like it did something bad on him.

He looks up at her with crumpled face. "Why do you have this kind of stuff in your place?" He asked sounds mad. He glance at the clothes then to her again.

Jhoanne stare at him, hand still extended on him as her face never shows any emotion and that irritates him even more.

"Why do you care?" She spoke like dead.

He was stunned to speak at her response. How dare her to talk to him like that.

And he could feel something isn't right. He could feel a strong aura. He was afraid someone already follows them here, but his face darken.

He parted his lips to talk but, "Can you fucking just put it on?" Now annoyed appears on her expression. She wasn't in mood to open her lips to exchange words to anyone.

'Did she just cursed at me?!' He stares at her in disbelief.

He scoffs in annoyance. "You dare to cursed at your boss, Jhoa-"

Jhoanne took a sharp breath. "We're not in your building Jeon. My place, my way."

'Please just shut up before I'll lose control.' She begs inside her head. She's so close to murder this man in front of her.

In his point of view, she was now someone he didn't know in the past few weeks he was with right now, the way how she talks and look at him.

He wants to yells at her with hundreds of courses but he holds back and shut his eyes hard calming his nerves to get on her.

His eyes looks down where she lightly punch the clothes. She slams on his torso as he catches the clothes she handed.

He was fucking confused why she was treating him and acting like this way towards him. She's being mean to him like he did something she hates. Plus, she's talking to him like they we're just in same level.

Maybe she's mad because she almost got in danger.

How hypocrite to question others when he's the one who's mean to her all the time, even she wasn't doing anything.