Chapter 💎 - FLAT

"Who's Eumi's boss?"

They suddenly turn their head to the door and saw Seungcheol topless revealing his six packs abs with a grey shirt on his grip and with his messy hair.

If there's a female inside, she'll drool for sure.

He simply slide his arms and wears the shirt on and look at them. "Any words?" He look at them suspiciously.

Luhan sighs sharply not wanting to tell what's going on but he had no other way. He's their leader after all. "Jeon Wonwwo," Luhan began still in hesitation.

Seungcheol raised his other brow asking him to continue.

"He's SilverEye's leader and Eumi's boss."

There's no worries seen in Seungcheol's expression.

"We don't have business with that piece." He lazily shove his hand in his pockets looking at Luhan.

"Still seeking information, but that kid was possibly involved with those people we're looking for." Xiumin spoke this time which pushes Seungcheol deep in his thought. How come when they didn't encountered them.

They know SilverEye long time ago but they aren't showing any bad intensions and no bad records either or they're just good at hiding their done jobs. They are working invisibly.
That's why they don't know any single figure of them. One thing all groups in their world knew, they are powerful.

"That kid has something in his head. A spider mark." Xiumin adds which made Seungcheol looks at him in a dark feature.

"Spider," He repeats starts redden in fury, recalling those nightmare that broke both him and his sister, remember the hell they went through just because of that single word.

The others starts worry seeing the bitterness in their leader's face.

"But that's not so sure, and we're planning on capturing him for the second time to make it sure."

"Does Eumi knows?" That's all he mutters after the news. He knew Jhoanne was invited to another company, so he doesn't surprise at all when he heard about having a boss.

"No." Luhan answers.

"We should warn her." Seungkwan said feeling bad about the news.

"No. Keep it from her." Seungcheol said and walk away from the room which left them in silence but broke by Baekhyun.

"Why can't we."

Luhan sighs for the third time. "If she finds out, she'll take care of it. Especially, she's nearest at them."

*****

Jhoanne's POV

Okay, here's come the hell again. Mr. Lee said Mr. Jeon is going to return today.

Sometimes I thought they should have just break his handsome face. Did I just mentioned handsome? Ok fine, he is. And alright I'm just bad.

I knocks twice and held the doorknob twisting it open. I know he won't respond knowing he's pretty lazy to fucking open his lips. Tsk crap head. He did that to me already.

I steps inside and saw his back figure. He was standing in front of his desk bent down a bit towards his table, like he was writing something.

I approach him after I close the door behind me. I thought he noticed my presence but he wasn't paying attention at all. I start sneaking playfully, tiptoeing on the floor and every moves were taking good care. Good thing I wear a high sneakers today. Just feelin' to use them.