Chapter 27 - THE PHOTO

White Lyre shrugged and walks to the group of people around the table after Silver left.

"I doubt he's already aware." Someone from these boys said in quite whispered.

"We should move more careful." The boy with glass in his hands spoke.

"Done already, Miss Lyre?" Jay said as Lyre approaches their table rather than her brother's table. They all turned their head to her and stopped their current convo.

"Yeah," She boredly answers taking her seat beside this kid with a book in his left hand, minding his business.

"What were you talking about a minute ago?" She asked lazily raised her right hand calling a wine server as the boy walked to her way. She gets one and looks at the kids that went silent.

"Miss Lyre it's S.-"

"Another mission, Lady Lyre." The boy besides her cuts Jay's answers as he flipped another page in his book, not even looking at her. Lyre looks at him and she can read that he was saying that 'it's their business so she shouldn't butt in.'

Instead of getting annoyed and slit his neck by this boy's sassiness, she softly chuckles in amused.

"Glad you didn't change, William Kim." She said proudly. "Still sassy as ass." She shook her head taking a sip from his drink.

Even they wears mask, she could able to recognize their figures.

The boy glance at her but divert his eyes back to read.

"He did, Miss Lyre." Ben agreed looking at William.

She toss her wine in her throat. "Got it, kids. I'll get going now." She said then stood from her seat walking away from them.

The moment they assure her absence, William dart his sharp fox eyes on Jay. "You're being, dumb." He spoke a bit clenching his jaw.

Jay's brows furrowed at William's words but his face got straight when he realized what he just about to say. He almost brought them in dangerous trouble.

"I should really tape your lips next time, Jay." Ethan said shaking his head not really bothered by what Jay about to say.

Ben responded with a soft laughs showing his white like-vampire teeth, looking at Jay teasing at his numbness.

"I guess he wants S.Coups to slash his neck." Niks shrugged as he drinks his wine chilling.

Jay glares at his way, but didn't speaks at all. Admits that he's being reckless.

"Look who's drinking," Jay said to disturb his coolness. He's being badass.

"Fucking rules, who cares." Niks said and gulp even more in his glass of wine. They only shrugged, already use to his arrogant ways.

"Just be careful next time, Luo strictly said not to bring it up to her or we'll be in great trouble." Jhonny said calmly resting his back, quietly thanking William for his good awareness.

"Tsk!" William scoffs rolling his eyes sassily before he reads back down.

Someone's phone buzz.

"Who's that?" Jhonny asked Ethan who's sitting beside him but didn't looks at his way, it's just his strong sense.

"It's Jake. He's searching for our table." He said typing their table.

"He's late." Niks talks.

"Something came up." Ethan said since Jake talks to him for a little excuse.

*****

As Silver made his way out, he turned to the left hall, way through the other exit,