Chapter 21 - ALMOST

"S-Sir, I..." The only word came out in her lips in dumfounded.

Wonwoo then roam his eyes on the ground and saw those men unconscious.

'Crap!'

"It's not... what you thought, sir. They mess with me so..." She spoke slightly uneasy.

'Okay, I'm in trouble,'

A sudden flash something in her vision.

She glances at her side and back to her boss then Wonwoo looks at where she glances. It was a piece of wood that enough to knock person.

"...I beat them with that." She smile in uneasy not knowing what he was thinking.

Wonwoo looks at her with his usual cold sharp eyes.

"Tsk, glad that skinny body of yours didn't broke." He said looking at her. He was teasing her but face didn't even change.

Her jaw just got dropped. 'What did he just say?!'

Her eyes narrowed looking at her boss. She scoffed in annoyance.

"I- Im-"

'I'M NOT SKINNY YOU JERK!!!'

"Quick, hand me the drink I asked." He bossily said and shoved his hands in his pocket looking at her slightly pissed that she took so long to get the papers and the drink he asked.

"Get them in my room."

Jhoanne was looking at him in disbelief while lips slightly part.

'Is that how stone he is? Fuck!'

'In my entire life, I never encountered a rock-hearted like him. I almost got beaten here damn! Fuck you!'

'It's not that I can't defend myself but he should be at least be a gentleman for once. That asshole!'

He's aware of her blubbering inside her head and cursing him looking at her creased face, but he didn't mind it. He like looking at her annoyed by him.

He smirks mentally.

"Are you planning to stand there all night?"

She glares at him.

'Eerrrr! I suddenly feel hungry. All I wanted is to swallow him whole!'

She gave him a force smile while her eyes are still glazing.

"I eye sir,"

Wonwoo glance at the men on the ground expressionlessly last time and turn around. He doesn't care at them at all.

"Tss."

She followed behind stepping with the soles of her feet as lips hardly closed preventing to cursed him out.

*******

Jhoanne knock twice on Wonwoo's room.

She's all done.

Well she only wear a simple dress. A silky pitch black dress not that long showing the length of her legs with a single strip on one shoulder. She uses light make up and tied her hair high with a tiny black rubber.

Yes, a rubber. She couldn't find her hair-ties so that it.

It was 8 in the evening.

"10 minutes before they start, sir." Jhoanne informed him with her poker face. Wonwoo was now in front of mirror fixing his black silky polo with matching black pants.

Didn't you know that people like them loves dark colors?

He should have dressed with summer concept wearing comfortable shirt and shorts but obviously that wasn't his thing.