Chapter 39 - TRAITOR

Jhoanne was talking calmly on this two important staff of the resort they visited.

It was fake business of her but right now, she's enjoying it thanks to the fresh air from that huge lake surrounded by tiny mountains. It was relaxing. The lake was huge where you can do different activities for tourist for their vocation.

The wind softly caressing her hair with her sleeveless white soft dress gently swaying blew wind.

She was busy talking when something caught her eyes at the side and exactly it was almost near end of their discussion. The two excuse themselves then left her alone.

She tilted her head to the lake's direction as her eyes squinted a bit. And that's when she confirms it.

"What the heck he was doing?" She asked dwells on herself before she approaches there.

Right, it was her boss. Who's now calm and coolly flying above the lake using flyboard water jet pack.

He was wearing a fitted black long sleeve, a swimsuit with his messed by wind dark hair highlighting his beautiful face.

For the first time she saw him with light face. Clearly he was enjoying what he was doing. A smirk slowly align on her lips at the sight.

She walks further towards his direction, fingers trailing on the marble railings of the wooden bridge she was stepping on.

Because of her neath white dress, it was easy to catch his attention that's why his eyes landed on her right away.

He quickly moves toward her causes the wind blew more on her way, messing her hair and dress beautifully.

"What are you doing?!" She yells since the harsh splash of the water paving her voice, but the smile on lips couldn't hide.

The corner of his lips curves seeing that smile. It was refreshing to watch. "Reducing tension!"

She just furrow her brows in response to his shows. She could see he was chuckling but couldn't hear it because of the hard splash and deafening water sounds.

"Wanna come?!" He asked staring at her very eyes.

She couldn't help but giggles in excitement but doesn't like to dive in at the same time.

She shook her head narrowing her eyes to protect it from the wind and from her hair violently hitting her face.

"No! Don't wanna get soak!" She declined even though she wants to explore looking at the material.

"Trust me you won't! Come on!" He extended his right hand towards her. He insists with playful smirk.

"No!" She glares at him.

Right then she saw how his upper lip turned up. That fucking cat grinned. 'You demon!'

"Are you perhaps scared, little kitten?" He provokes her. Wonwoo really knows how to get her.

Her ears squinted at what she heard from him. He's kidding her. "You fucking what?!" She yells now nose flaring in pissed.

"Admit it Jhoanne then I'll show mercy on you!"

How is it possible for them that they can still bicker here in loud and noisy area.

"Fuck you!" She spat when she saw how his broad shoulders shakes because he was lightly chuckling.

Jhoanne hardly remove her shoes revealing her looking-like doll bare foot which looks cute in his eyes.

She tosses her shoes behind her with her fierce eyes boring on his playful fox one. Still daring her.