Ch. 37

Ace (aka Mathew's) POV:

"GET TO WORK ITS NOT TIME TO SLACK OFF" I yell seeing Sierra flinch a bit and starts to work harder on the punching bag.

Punch after punch yet there was still something wrong with it.

I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"WE'RE NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE UNTIL YOU GET IT RIGHT" I Yell again and this time she lets out a loud moan of frustration.

Hell if I know what's wrong with the formation of her position.

"Oh your frustrated? Get on the ground and give me 20" I say and see her not move fast enough. "NOW" I yell and she gets down and starts counting.

If you feel bad now then you should just know that she knew what she was signing up for when she asked me to train her.

Soon enough I feel someone come up next to me and watches Sierra doing push ups with me.

"Don't you think-"

"I suggest you stop talking there before she gets the punishment of doing 10 more" I say cutting off Pete.

He slowly puts his hands up in surrender and backs out.

"That's what I thought. Trying to talk to me about how to do my job" I grunt to myself and finally Sierra gets up.

"Okay now pay attention to what i am doing... can you do that or do i have to baby you?" I ask looking over at her and she nods.

I stand there looking at her and she sighs and said "yes sir".

That's when I position myself in front of the punching bag.

"Okay see this is what your supposed to be doing" I say glancing at her quickly to see if she was paying attention.

That's when I start to go on about how to punch with the left and I let her give it a go.

That's when I see it midway.

She starts off with the left and then slowly switches off to the right.

I sigh in frustration this time and she stops.

"What am I doing wrong now?" Sierra ask out of breath.

"PETE GET ME THE TAPE" I yell out and I hear fumbling behind me.

"You switch off between your right and left midway and then just focus on your right" I say and she sighs again.

"Sorry" she says sounding frustrated.

"No that's on me for not taping you sooner" I say and that's when I finally get the tape.

"Thanks" I mumble and start working on taping her.

After this workout session I should get a session myself.

With that in mind I give her two taps in the back motioning for her that she's ready to start again.

She got it right away because in no time she was out and about to what I had told her to do.

Sometimes I really do worry for the kid as she is more on the serious side if you ever tried to get into her personal life.

Sometimes I wonder how Jessica got through to her when they first met.

.....

Now that i really think about it Jessica always got through to people even the most strangest
creatures.

I look back at Sierra and see her doing better now that she was tapped up.

As I'm watching her train I feel a set of eyes on us and I glance over my shoulder to see a Nina aka Nara from the underground fights looking at us.