Ch. 27

Sierras POV

"Move your feet faster..... now your just swinging to slow...... move faster..... you want to lose like that?....... Bonnie fights better then you at this point" Ace says from behind the bag.

"We both know that I'm doing amazing" I say back and that's when I freeze.

Ace is now looking at me with a raised eyebrow and I already knows what to do.

I drop to a push up stand and immediately start on my 50 push ups for talking back.

"Don't you think you are going to hard on her, Matthew?" I hear a voice taht I recognize as the owners son, Paul Jenson, say.

"She came to me to train her. She knew what she was getting into now shut it, Jenson" Ace barks back at Paul.

I am already soar from the last few workouts and let me just say that I forgot how intense Ace trains.

It almost feels like my moms and dads training.

Both were equally as worst. I don't even know how I didn't die.

"Yeah but-"

"Are you questioning my teaching skills, Jenson?" Ace ask and I hear him turning more serious.

"N-n-no s-sir" Jenson says terrified making me want to laugh.

"I-I- was j-ju-"

"Shut it or else I'll make you run 2,000 laps around the gym." Ace says before I hear footsteps leaving.

"For such a loving father you sure are one hell of a trainer" I say and I can basically feel him glaring at me.

"For someone so feared you sure are talkative" Ace says squatting down for me to hear.

I stay quiet after that knowing if I talk back he's going to force me to do more pushups.

I hear the little bell go off alerting everyone that someone has just came in.

Finally I finish my push ups and stand up ready for what Ace is going to put me to do next but I see him starring at someone behind me.

"What's up?" I ask and he glances at me before looking back at the person.

"The roof" he says and I roll my eyes.

I turn back to look at the person or thing he was staring at.

I realize that he was staring at whoever Paul was showing around too.

"He looks familiar don't you think?" Ace ask and I focus more on the guy.

He was tall built,  even tho he had on a sweater you can tell he was muscular from the back and I'm guessing he's muscular from the front too as well as his toned arms.

He was a bit tan and has Dirty blonde hair making me feel as if I would recognize who he was.

"Seems familiar?" Ace ask and I slowly nod.

"Okay enough starring and start punching the bag" Ace says clapping his hands together.

I take a last look at the guy who still had his back turned on us before I listen to what Ace said.

I began on my stance before I go at it on the bag and I can already hear Ace sighing.

"My, my, my, you have gotten sloppy" Ace says holding the bag while rolling his eyes.

I glance at him and give him a mischievous smile.

"If you plan on doing something stupid then you can kiss my mentoring goodbye" Ace says making me roll my eyes as I continue punching the bag.