Ch. 1

Sierras POV

Walking down the streets of New York, getting pushed around by everyone trying to make it to their homes quickly as the rain approaches.

I feel the drops coming down making a small smile grown on my face.

All of a sudden it starts pouring and the smile widens.

The rain is so beautiful. If only I wasn't getting pushed around by everyone then I would have stopped and enjoyed it.

I turn the corner to see my apartment building.

I smile knowing that I won't have to deal with people much longer.

I head in to be greeted by the receptionist behind the counter named Rosa.

I nod at her and head to the elevator.

Today has been a good day so far.

My classes were canceled, I found my boyfriend of 3 years cheating on me with who I thought was my best friend, it started to rain, I get to watch Netflix while eating ice cream and chips in my comfortable pajamas.

Ahh what a nice time to be alive.

Notice the sarcasm?

The elevator opens and I start to walk to my door while trying to find my keys in my purse.

I really need to clean my purse, it's a mess.

I hit a rock hard wall making me stumble back only to find out it wasn't a wall.

It was the back of a stranger.

"I- I am so sorry. I- I wasn't looking a-at where I was going" I stutter out looking up at the back of his head.

Great can my day get any better?

How tall is this dude? Must be at least 6 foot something, Like around 6 foot 4?

The tall stranger turns around only to see a hot guy.

His dark blonde curls where everywhere as if he just got out of bed, his jaw looks sharp enough to cut my fingers, his honey pool eyes glaring at me.

You can see his muscles through his shirt making my mouth go dry.

Holy shit

I look back up to see him smirking.

"I'm your new neighbor, Hayden" He says and I can feel my eyes go wide.

I'm sorry did he just say my new neighbor?

This floor has been empty ever since I moved here.

~~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!

I know it was short but bare with me. The chapters will get longer as time goes by.