Ch. 34

Hayden's POV:

I look down at all my notes from my last semester and smile knowing I'm not gonna miss this class.

Ahhh soon it will be all over.

But not yet I still have to deal with all of this.

I sigh and lean my head back at the thought about memorizing all of this.

What is it called when you have very good memory?

No clue but I want that.

That's when a lightbulb lit up while thinking and I look at the wall that connects mine and Sierras.

"Sierra! You home?" I knock on the wall that connects mine to Hers.

"What do you want?! I'm trying to study for finales!" Sierra shouts back.

"Get ready in 10! I'm taking you out even if you have no shoes on!" I shout and run away to my room.

"No i can't afford to fail finales!" She shouts back and I just stay quiet.

"Ughhhh" I hear her even if I was in my room.

These walls are more thinner then paper.

I put on some jeans and lay back down to check my phone and other works.

A few hours after i had gotten home from when Rudy and I fought I got a notification saying that someone burnt it down.

By someone I am guessing Rudy.

Good thing is that I had copy's and all the valuable stuff where in some trailer.

It's been a week after that incident though.

Now I'm a week away from graduating and a month and a half from the grand mafia ball that everyone is so excited about.

Thalia does catch my interest though. Probably the only interesting person in that place.

"Ready?!" I shout and I hear a few footsteps running around.

I chuckle at that and it went silent.

"Are you laughing?!" Sierra ask and I shake my head no immediately until I realized there's a wall between us.

"No ma'am!" I shout hearing some grunting.

After my birthday Sierra and I had talked a few times but not long enough because we are always in a rush.

After a few more minutes passed I opened my door and go knock on Sierras.

Just a few seconds she was swinging her door open with one shoe open and the other one in her hand.

"Just give me a minute" Sierra said and just as I was about to say something she slams the door close in my face.

That wasn't rude at all I thought.

As I was about to knock again the door swings back open and there stood Sierra with both of her shoes on now and I finally had enough time to check her out.

She was wearing casual light blue jeans with a white turtle neck which allowed me to see her perfectly toned body as all her Curley hair was up in a somewhat messy bun.

I smile and look back up at her eyes to see her do the same.

"Your majesty, are you ready for me to steal you for a little bit?" I say with a little bow.

When I look up at Sierra I see her trying to hide her smile but at the end of the day the only thing shinning brighter then the light above us was her smile.