Ch. 5

Sierras POV

"Now give it up for our rookie.... Shadow" Jefferson announces and no one cheers so I decide to at least clap for the guy.

The guy who was in my area walks out of the locker room in shorts letting his abs show and girl let me tell you. They were drool worthy.

He still has his mouth and eyes mask on and his hands are now taped as he makes his way into the arena.

I can start to see the girls dressed in black and blue skimpy outfits come out with a bucket letting everyone out there money in to see who they bet on.

"Give me an apple martini and a....."

"Bed of roses" a female voice finishes and I get right on it.

"Put it under my tab" i look up and see Mr. Raymond.

I just nod and go back to work as I hear Jefferson announce Conner the crusher making everyone cheer and I just roll my eyes.

"Can I get a blue moon?" I hear someone shout at me.

"Two martinis over here!" Another shouts.

This is going to be a long night.

I start to work quickly with more people piling on with Angela watching me like a hawk.

All of a sudden everyone stops and turns to look towards the arena.

I look up while mixing up the last drink and see that Conner is losing.

Conner goes for a round house kick to save his championship but fails to do so as the rookie catches his foot.

The rookie pulls in Conner closer and then bam! He knocks him out cold.

Damn that quick?

Everyone is silent. I look up to the windows and see Mom and dad looking down at the rookie with a pleased smile on.

Oh

Ohh

I start to serve everyone's drink quickly as they look at the rookie in show like most people in here.

I glance at the rookie to see him looking around and that's when his eyes set on mine.

His honey pool eyes show no type of emotions and that's when I see it.

He's wearing the golden ring around his neck showing to me that he's here for the Italians.

So he's the new fighter that the quads were telling me about a few hours ago.

"Let's give it up to Shadow!" Jefferson shouts and everyone starts to slowly clap but the rookie is still looking at me.

Things are about to get interesting.

"Get back to work and stop ogling at the rookie" Angelinas voice snaps me back to reality as she pulls at my arm with a tight grip.

I pull my arm off of her grip and glare at her.

"Two more blue moons" a guy shouts.

She leaves with a last glare at me and I roll my eyes as I hear Jefferson announce another fight.

The night passes by quickly and soon enough it's already up to the last fight.