Ch. 35

Hayden's POV:

"It's my graduation today. I graduated with all A's just like you wanted to mom.... well that's a lie in one of my classes I got a B" I say rubbing  the back of my head with my free hand as the other one is holding my graduation cap.

"Also soon grandfather is handing me the business later today. Just like you wanted to in your will dad. I think he's kind of salty about it though, I heard he's trying to go behind my back to take legal action to hand it over to Rudy" I say kind of laughing about it.

"Don't worry though, I already contacted my lawyer and we have a solid plan"

I never even thought about doing this all by myself.

Grandfather doesn't even know that I'm graduating today. All he knows is that it's a regular day and handing me the business papers today.

I wouldn't tell them that though because I know they'd most likely roll in their graves.

"Not that you guys care but at least one of us is graduating university" I say towards London and Dakotas grave no longer able to hold my tongue back.

"I better get going or else I'll be late to my own graduation!" I say while checking my watch to see that i already have to head out.

This time I wasn't rushing to go to my Bryce but I was running to go back to the apartments since I promised Sierra that we'd meet up at the lobby beforehand.

Believe it or not but the gravesite is a bus stop away from the apartments.

I barely made it to the bus before it took off.

As soon as I got back to the apartments I went to the lobby to find that it was empty.

I check my clock to see if I was late but it reads 9:00pm.

Graduation is in an hour and that's when I hear the elevator open up.

I look up and my eyes meet glossy green eyes that stare at me back.

My eyes soon trail down to take in her image and I grave it into my head as she is wearing a blue graduation gown that is open to reveal a mini black dress with a few red rose patterns trailing down the side of her dress which made her body shape look nice.

Wow

My eyes finally trail back to her face and for a moment they stopped on her lips that were now in a red lipstick and they just looked so full and so kissable.

That's when I finally averted my eyes from her lips and meet her eyes again.

"You look...." i trail off not knowing how to continue the sentence. "Whoa"

"You look whoa too" Sierra says back with a curious gaze.

"Sorry it's just whoa.... you left me speechless" I say and she laughs it off.

"Don't worry about it. I actually didn't know what to say either so I just went along with what you said" Sierra says and I smile over at her.

"So shall we?" I ask her while offering her an arm to grab onto.

"We shall" she says taking my arm In hers and with that we leave the building.

Little did we know.

Little did we know what was to come in the next few weeks.

But let us not concentrate on that for now.

We walked into the school together and immediately got separated into our groups.

"Have you thought about the fact that there are people out there who was born the same time, same place, and was placed in the same room as you when you were in the hospital?" I hear a guy say.