Ch. 13

Sierras POV

"Hey Sierra wait up!" I hear Manny from down the hall only making me increase my steps.

It's Thursday and I've been ignoring the guys and Monica ever since Andy made his threat.

None of my family other then the quads know where to find me. Andy has been onto me ever since Uncle Luke picked me to be one of their underground fighters.

None of them have figured out who I am and I'm quite surprised.

Well it's not like I always have an interaction with them.

I see Monica at the end of the hall walking and chatting with some of her other friends and I instantly put up my hood and look down.

As I get closer I am able to hear their conversation.

"Why do you even hang out with, Sierra? She always act as if she's above us" One of her friends that I recognize as Stacy Davis, her best friend since diapers.

They stop walking and I lean into a wall wanting to hear this conversation.

Monica starts turning red which is rare since she only turns red when she's mad.

"No wonder Drew cheated on her" her other friend says.

"First of all, it doesn't concern you with who I hang out with. Second of all, she does not act like that, she's is actually pretty chill and Third of all Drew is an asshole who doesn't even deserve her. I think I see Jorge over there so if you don't mind" With that Monica walks away and I do the same not wanting them to catch up with me.

Walking out of the university I make my way home knowing that they finally gave up their search for me.

After finally getting home I take off my clothes and change into pajamas and then fall asleep knowing I don't have anything going on today.

A few hours later

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Pizza delivery!"

Waking up from my nap I instantly grab 20 dollars from my night stand and run to the front door only to be greeted by Hayden who did not have any pizza.

I try to shut the door only for Hayden to stop it with his foot.

Why did I think I ordered pizza, I was asleep!

"You look like a mess" Hayden says coming into my apartment.

"Jeez thanks is that what you wanted to tell me?" I ask rubbing my eye and yawning.

"Well no" he says leaning back into the door.

I take a good look at him and see that he's in black jeans, white shirt that clings onto him letting me see his abs and a leather jacket.

Okay wow

"I wanted to apologize for being an ass to you the other day" He says and then smirks after realizing that I've just been caught checking him out.

"That happened like a week ago" I mention looking around for a clock before looking down at my watch that read 7:08pm .

"So is that a yes or a no?" He ask making me look at him confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask still looking at him confused.

"Is my apology accepted?" He says standing up making me realize how short I look compared to him.

"Umm yes? Is that all because I have a date with my bed right now" I say with another yawn.

"Why don't we turn a new leaf and get to know each other" he says.

"Yeah, yeah, now can you leave so I can go to sleep? Also keep it down when you have your  "friends" over" I say and he starts to laugh as he opens up the door to leave.

"You would scream in pleasure if you spent-"

"Hayden!" I shout grabbing a random object and throwing it at him only to crash right onto the door.

Hearing his laughter from outside I roll my eyes but smile as I head to my room.

A new leaf my ass.

I go back to my room and try to go back to sleep but get interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Jefferson will be picking you up at the usual place, be there at 8:00pm sharp." Andy says ending the call. 

I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

I get up and start doing my makeup and then putting my hair in two braids before I choose my outfit.

I ended up picking ripped high waisted jeans, a white tank top and a red sweater zipped up.

Looking at the clock it reads 7:50pm already. Grabbing my mask and stuffing it in my pocket I run out of my apartment after making sure it was locked.

When I'm finally far enough from my building I put on the mask while running to the back of the casino. I see Jefferson looking down at his phone impatiently and as I approach he looks up looking pissed.

"You're 5 Minutes late" he says opening the back door for me.

I don't say anything and he starts to mutter I'm Spanish before slamming the door close and making his way to the drivers seat.

"It wouldn't hurt for you to talk you know?" Turning to the side I see Ace looking at me with a smirk.

I notice him wearing black dressing pants and a button up white shirt as if he's about to attend a business meeting. I guess we are going to attend a meeting if we were both asked to come.

"I am guessing Andy hasn't told you why you guys were asked to meet" Jefferson says annoyed as the car starts moving. "The ball is a month and a half away. You are meeting with the other fighters who were chosen for the ball"

"Are the other leaders going to be there?" Ace ask. I start to look out of the window knowing that they only want to show us off as some type of trophy.

"Yes, you guys will have to be on your best behavior... you guys already knows what happens if you don't follow orders" after that the car ride was silent the whole way to wherever we were going.

______

We stop in front of Roses restaurant and immediately I notice the men around guarding the restaurant.

"We are a bit late because of someone" Jefferson says looking at me with a glare. "Everyone is already inside"

We get out and he hands the keys to one of the men before we enter the restaurant.

A waiter comes around and I can tell he's nervous by the sweat beams starting on his forehead as he guides us to the back of the restaurant.

Hearing the chatter behind the doors it immediately stops as the door is being opened for us. Everyone is looking at us and Jake looks at us with a wide smile.

"Speak of the devil, my best fighters have finally arrived" Jake says.

Stand straight, shoulders straight, head up, walk with confidence but not too much.

"May I present you Thalia and Ace" Jake says and I see some of the fighters looking at me as if I'm back from dead. Except one and that's The Rookie.

What the hell is he doing here?

~~~~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!