Ch.26

There will be an important message at the end discussing what's going on in the U.S

Sierras POV:

"When your doing the nasty do you like the worried side of a guy the "are you okay?" In the middle of it OR THE BEGINNING or do you guys prefer the beast?" Jorge says leaning into my ear.

"JORGE IT IS TOO DAMN EARLY" I whisper shout.

Why did I decide to take morning classes?

"I know I just wanted to catch your attention" Jorge whispers with a sweet smile.

"By making freaky comments?" I ask rolling my eyes and think back to the question.

Do I prefer the sweet side of or- FLIPPING JORGE.

"What's up?" I ask a bit annoyed. .

"Did you listen to what Manny sent you?" Jorge ask looking across the room.

I look at what he's looking and see Manny staring at us looking like complete shit.

"I've told Manny that I haven't gotten my phone fixed" I say and I see his eyes widen.

It's not like I won't be repairing it any time soon either.

"You were serious about that?!" Jorge almost shouts.

"Am I interrupting something back there?" The professor ask looking at both me and Jorge.

"No sir" Jorge and I say knowing if he catches us one more time he'll kick us out.

"Going back to the subject...."

"I haven't gotten around to fixing my phone." I say taking a few notes.

So you haven't been ignoring our text and messages?" Jorge ask and I shake my head no.

"Then what about-"

"I have a lot on my plate right now, Jorge. The last thing I need is a distraction" I say an d that's when I think back of what happen.... what almost happened in the elevators with Hayden.

I feel my cheeks starting to heat up making me mentally roll my eyes.

Looking back at Manny I see him staring at us intently but that's not what I was paying attention to. I saw Hayden looking at me.

Instead of turning away he gives me a smirk and wink.

I felt something dancing around my stomach but all I do is roll my eyes at him.

"Then might as well be as clueless as Patrick" I hear Jorge say under his breath.

"What did you say?" I ask wanting to make sure what I hear was correct.

"I said Is that why you were a no show at the party?" Jorge ask not seeming to see mine and Hayden's interaction.

Asshole thinking he's slick by referencing me with Patrick .

"Somewhat" I say glancing at him before going back to my notes.

"You okay?" He ask and I give him a small smile.

"I'm fine. It's just personal issues" I say remembering the visit to the graveyard.

I think he could tell in my face that it was something I didn't want to talk about because he just kept quiet.

"Chile, Anyway, guess what happen at the party?"he says sounding likes he's about to drop a bomb.

"What happen?" I ask not seeming interested as I take notes but the gossip girl in me still wanted to hear.