Ch. 40

Thea's POV

"What do you mean there was an FBI spy at the fucking casino?!" I shout at Naomi who is sitting across from me.

About 10 years ago she had started getting more deeply involved in the business. I was surprised but not shocked seeing as she was technically born into this life as well.

Did I give her shit for it? absolutely especially since she would give me shit for everything I did at times.

Now she keeps busy with running the percentage that Jake own for the Casino here in NY and a few Restaurants back in California.

Yes the Casino does include the Underground.

"It has already been taken care of. I had Andy on the case" Naomi says casually.

This only got me furious.

"Can you give me one good fucking excuse as to why I wasn't informed of it?" I say in the same calmness that she was radiating.

"I didn't want to worry all of you" Naomi says and that's when I throw everything off my desk.

"Next time I want a full fucking report on what's going on while it's happening. Especially if it my family's name is tainted on it. Understood?" I say to Naomi already up from my seat.

Her face blushes as she nods. "Understood."

That's when I finally sit down with a huff and I see her smile at me.

"What? Do I look like a clown to you?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"I always wondered how you got the big dogs to respect you and now I understand" Naomi says.

I kept on looking at her waiting for her to continue.

"Im most likely certain that it's because half of them are scared of you." She says and I laugh.

"Oh please, your making me blush. Enough about me. How's Angel and Zane? Or little Esperanza?" I ask and she sinks in her chair with a sigh.

"Don't even get me started on them. In your family is it always the second born to be the most craziest? If so that's how Zane is. Always doing something to get him into trouble especially with that mouth he has on him. Angel is more quiet but he is definitely not living up to his name. Esperanza? She has a mouth on her too but she's a bit of both Angel and Zane" Naomi rants and I laugh at her stressed out face.

"Yes, it's always the second born. Or just the youngest because Cárter and Theodore are the calm ones unlike Esteban and Sebastian who are devils" I say rolling my eyes as well.

"What about Sierra? Any word on her yet?" She ask.

I stay quiet secretly debating on weather or not I should tell her.

"No, I haven't heard anything about her. Me and Mason thought that she would have understood why she got thrown out by now but here we are wit no news about her" my mouth speaks before I even decided on weather to tell her.

Mason and I Mutually agreed on kicking her out. She was getting out of hand and we thought that by kicking her out she would learn a few life lessons.

Just like Mason had when he was younger.

So far she has been doing good and I'm anticipating her next move is for her to come to us soon.

"Hopefully she will return to you guys in one piece" Is all Naomi could say. "Im sorry that i Cant stay longer then I want to but I have a meeting in a few minutes. Come by the penthouse around 8 for dinner tonight though"