Ch. 2

Sierras POV

"I'm sorry what?" I ask confused.

"I'm your new neighbor" he says pointing behind him at some boxes.

"Oh" I say "umm welcome to the building?" 

I just smile awkwardly at him until he steps back from my door and goes back to his.

So random.

I get my keys out and head inside. I throw my keys somewhere, take off my shoes and go to the restroom.

I scream at the sight of me in the mirror. I look like a mess.

I have makeup streaks in my cheeks from catching my boyfriend and best friend pounding at each other, my hair frizzy from the rain and my clothes semi soaked.

How did the guy not scream at the sight of me?

I shake my head running the shower and start to get out of my clothes letting the cold breeze hit me.

What a day.

When Im finally finished and in my pajamas I get myself comfortable in the couch with my snacks around me, a blanket over me and the control in my hand.

Ah Time for some Netflix.

As soon as I pick whatever movie I start to watch I feel my lids become heavy.

I try to stay focused on the movie but ended up losing to sleep.

2 hours later

The loud moans and the wall pounding was enough to stir me awake and now I'm pissed.

I bang on the wall a couple times to signal them to be quiet but I'm met with even louder moans.

Is this really happening right now?

I stomp my way out of my apartment and walk over to the new neighbors.

I start to pound on his door for a couple seconds as I hear the moaning stop.

"Who the hell is at the door?!" I hear my new neighbors voice say.

"Just ignore them, babe" a feminine voice whines I'm frustration.

Yeah well guess what I'm frustrated too.

I keep on knocking till the door swings open to reveal my neighbor in only a pair of shorts.

My eyes start to travel down to where I see his 8 pack at.

Oh my.

Remember what your here for, Sierra!

I look back up glaring at him to see him looking cool, calm and collective but I can see what that's all a facade. He's annoyed yet amused.

"Look what we got here" he says and he starts to look me up and down not giving a single fuck if I can see him doing it.

I can feel my cheeks flush realizing that I'm only in some booty shorts and tank.

"Can you guys keep it down? Light walls" I say with a tight smile.

"Here I thought you wanted to join in" He says making me even more pissed.

"Just keep it low, Hayden" I say and that's when I see a girl covered in blankets from behind his shoulder.

"Who are you?" She ask looking me up and down in disgust.

"Like I said just keep it down" I say for the last time and start heading over to my apartment.

What an ass.

~~~~
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter don't forget to comment and vote!