Ch. 6

Sierras POV

"Hey class is about to start"

Immediately I wake up and look directly at the clock hanging on the wall and read 10:38am

I smile at Jorge who has been waking me up everyday before class starts. "Thanks, Jorge" I say and he just nods.

Just then the door opens and to my surprise I see Hayden. Yes the same Hayden who is my neighbor.

I immediately start hearing Brittany call dibs on him before any of her friends can.

Brittany is basically the mean girl even though we're in university. She's also slept with majority of the guys but hey I'm not judging.

"Have you ever wondered if sponge bob acts immature just because he doesn't want anyone knowing how he is really feeling inside and that he actually grew up with his parents arguing and was abused and if people think that he's too immature to function as an adult then they would think that he doesn't have the capacity to understand how it feels like to be sad because he's always goofing off with Patrick" Jorge says to me and his friend next to him making me start to think.

"Jorge you always fucking do this!" Me and Manny, his friend, shout at him.

"Just saying" he says putting his hands up in surrender.

"It's going to be in our minds for the rest of the day, Jorge. You always do this to us each and every day" Manny, says.

"Manny, how was your date last night?" I ask.

He looks at me and the groans before starting to bang his head on the table.

"Was it that bad?" Jorge ask and Manny just bangs his head harder before the professor comes in.

"Alright class" it starts making all of us look ahead.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Brittany talking with Hayden. He looks like he would be somewhere else other then where he's seated.

He sees me staring at him making me awkwardly smile before turning my full attention to the professor.

"Someone has a crush" Jorge sings out.

I roll my eyes and stomp on his foot making him groan out loud.

"Mr. Cruz, is there something you'd like to say?" The professor ask and I smile looking on ahead.

"No, sir" Jorge says throwing a side glare at me.

After that classes began to go on as normal with us taking notes and what not.

I make my way to the school cafe. God I'm so hungry.

I came home later from work today because apparently Angelina was still not over me getting late to work.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Drew and my old best friend, Kiara, sitting all together with most of the football team.

I smirk seeing the bandage covering his nose.

I need to give Hayden an actual apology. I've been avoiding him like the Black Plague since the incident.

God that was so embarrassing!

"Yo Sierra!" Jorge screams in my ear making me wince.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I shout at him and he just chuckles along with Manny.