Ch. 17

Sierras POV

Waking up to the smell of something delicious I slowly get up despite the pain and follow the smell to Hayden's kitchen.

I see Hayden cooking something with just sweats letting me see his abs and his sleeve tattoo.

Mmm that's hot.

His hair was semi wet and messy, his muscles toned as he flips the bacon in the pan giving him a more attractive look.

Mmmmm that's hot.

Sierra no

"Mmm, what's the smell?" I ask trying not to think about how attractive he looks right now.

Hayden jumps a little making me giggle.

"Oh shit. You aren't suppose to be out of bed, Sierra!" he says looking startled.

"I'm fine" I say sitting myself down at the dinning table. "See"

It does hurt though but I'm not going to tell him that.

He rolls his eyes while setting down a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and a strawberry shake.

Mmmm it looks delicious and I'm not just talking about the food.

Getting the fork and the knife I start to dig in. At the first bite I can't help but moan at the taste of it.

It reminds me of the rare times dad would cook for us. He would always be working but would try his best to make time for us.

"Who would have thought that Hayden.... what's your last name again?" I ask looking over at him to see him looking at me curiously.

"King" Hayden says and I look at him odd.

For some reason that name sounded familiar but I just don't know from where.

"Who knew that Hayden King, the mysterious guy next door, knows how to cook" I say taking another bite.

"That's not the only thing I'm great at" He says looking at me up and down and giving me a wink. I can feel myself turn red and he starts laughing at me earning him a glare from me.

"Shut up" I mutter only causing him to laugh harder and for me to turn even more red.

After eating breakfast my stomach felt the most satisfied it's felt in a long time. I don't know if it had to do with it reminding me of my family but it felt nice.

"Do you need help getting up?" Hayden ask and I shake my head.

"I'm fine" I say getting up like nothing. I did feel the pain of my rib cage but it's nothing I haven't felt before.

It's been a long time since I've felt like this. To be precise it's been almost a year.

"Thank you for the food and for helping me but I'll take it from here" I say smiling at him. "See you tomorrow"

I basically kick him out of my apartment. He didn't have enough time to react to me kicking him out so I'm guessing that's why he didn't stop me from doing so either. I didn't want him to lignite here for to long just in case he found anything.

Seeing everything in place I sigh in relief. I still have to go back to work on Friday.

I know that Jake has found out about the attack by now.

I also know that the Russian are probably trying to figure out who I am but I know how to cover my tracks.

The next morning