Ch. 20

Sierras POV

7:00pm rolls around and I already had food made.

I already showered and was in sweats and a hoodie which is the norm for me.

If this is how I dress for dinner by myself what's the difference when I eat dinner with Hayden?

...

Okay it's a slight difference.

I run to my room and just as I entered my room I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll be there in a minute!" I shout taking off my sweats and putting on the first pair of jeans I see in my drawers.

I don't bother changing my hoodie since it was cold in my apartment.

I hear another knock making me roll my eyes and I hurry off to the door.

"Why are you so impatient?!" I shout and I hear his laughter behind the door.

Ugh he's so annoying.

I finally open the door wide enough for him to come in.

I see two brown paper bags in his hand.

"I felt weird not bringing anything and I decided to bring Wine but then I thought it was also stupid of me since I remembered that you don't drink and that I don't drink" Hayden rambles on as he sets it down on the table which made me giggle.

I put my hand on top of my mouth because I never giggle.

Good thing he didn't see that.

"Today can be an exeaption" I say. "I also heard that wine can help with stress"

Boy do I have something on my plate to make me stress.

"Finales already giving you a hard time already?" He ask wiggling his eyebrows sitting down.

"Something like that" I say going over to serve him a plate.

"They haven't even started though" he says and I sigh at that.

"Exactly" I say and he laughs at my stressed out look.

In about two months we're graduating and it's still crazy to think about.

Not only am I graduating in two months but I'm also fighting at the grand Mafia Ball.

The ball hasn't happened around my area in almost 8 or so years.

I see Hayden getting up and gets a plate of his own. I guess I won't be needing to serve him a plate then.

When he got up close to serve himself the plate of Beans, Rice, and chicken I saw his dark under circles.

"I guess I'm not the only one stressed out" I say serving myself some too.

"Yeah, something like that" Hayden says quoting me.

I didn't notice until now how close he was to me until his arm brushed against mine.

Is the room hot or is it just me?

"I hope the food is good or else I wasted my time coming here" He teases going back to his chair.

I turn and teasingly glare at him only causing him to let out a small chuckle.

"I'll have you know it's going to be one of the most delicious meals you've ever tried" I say getting two wine glasses before setting down on my chair too.