Ch.50

6 year old Sierras POV:

Read at viewer's discretion: contains mentions of physical and emotional abuse

After Thea had left

It's dark. I've never been scared of the dark but now I'm terrified. I kept repeating a lullaby that dad usually sings for me when he's here. He always sings to me before I go to sleep or whenever he's back from business trips. I never realized how much I would miss him. I want my dad to come back. I want my mom to come back. I don't want this ouster to take care of me anymore.

Dad has been sad ever since mom left.

This monster has been enrage ever since she came back. She's alway like this. The only time she doesn't put me in here is when dad is here.

I wonder how much longer until she opens the box again. It's usually just 2 days but this time its been longer. I'm starving.

"Papa dove sei" I cry out. "Non vogolio piu stare qui" I start crying even louder. I try to muffle out my cries knowing that if she hears me she'll start beating on me again. I learnt that the hard way.

Thats when I start hearing doors slamming and people arguing. I try to stop crying as I hear the screaming getting closer. I hear them go up the stairs. It doesn't sound like dad but the voices do sound familiar.

"Non la prendi" I hear the monster shout from outside my room.

"Non e la to chiamata. Non stavi eseguendo  gil ordini e ora sono qui per controllarla" I hear the familiar voice of a man say.

(It's not your call. You weren't following orders and now I'm here to check up on her)

"Chiamo mason" I hear the monster wail out.

(I'm calling mason)

"Vai avanti, ora muoviti" I hear then I hear a slam on the wall.

(Go ahead. Now move)

I hear my door open and I start hearing the footsteps all over my room. who is it? Who's here to check up on me? Are they here to get me or are they here to hurt me like she does. The man stops right in front of where I am. I see his shadow but I can't make out who he is. I shut my eyes close scared of what's coming next.

"Dove diavolo e Maria?" I hear him shout. It's my uncle Andy. I love my uncle Andy. Is he here for me?

(Where the hell is she?)

Before she can even reply I start trying to make noise by kicking at the wall of the box. 'Sono qui Zio! Sono qui!" I start shouting.

(I'm in here uncle! I'm in here!)

I hear the box opening up and the light comes into the box. It takes some time for my eyes not to hurt from the light. I can't believe he came for me.

"Sierra!" My uncle Andy shouts as he sees me inside the box. I couldn't just stand up if I wanted to. I had my hands tied with a zip lock and my legs tied with rope or whatever it was. I also stink. I had to use the restroom and she wouldn't let me out.

As soon as he gets me out the monster starts trying to attack him to get to me. "It's a misunderstanding" she shouts trying to get close to me. When my uncle pushes her farther from me she realizes he isn't going to buy it and starts trying to attack him. "It's a misunderstanding you have to understand. Don't tell mason I did nothing wrong" she wails out crying now.

"Close your eyes, sierra" my uncle Andy says to me and I do as he says while he sets me on the bed. Great now I got it all dirty. She's going to kill me for getting the bed sheets dirty. I start to cry realizing this. All of a sudden I can't hear her anymore. What's going on? "Keep your eyes closed for me okay" I hear him say as he cuts the zip tie and takes off the rope. He picks me up and starts to carry me out.

"Where are going?" I ask him through cries.

"We are going to my house until your dad gets back okay my little princess?" He says "but first you are going to go shower and then we are leaving. Ill go get your clothes. It's okay for you to open your eyes now." My uncle Andy says and when I do open them I realize we are in my bathroom.

"Okay" I reply back as he leaves the restroom and I just stand there.

Am I really going to his house?

Current Sierra

I've never been nervous. That's a lie I'm always a nervous wreck when it comes to crowds. How I ,amazed to pull it off as the daughter of a mafia man I don't even know.

I've always hated that I wasn't like mom who had the crowd at the palm of her hand. Maybe this time it could be different and I can seize it all to myself. Maybe.... But that's just a thought. I start jumping up and Down to shake my nerves.

I close my eyes but when I do I jolt them back open. It was a monster waiting for me. Just like when I was little. She was always lurking in the dark. Now she's lurking in my mirrors each time I see her.

I see her in me. But how is that possible? I haven't thought about her in years.

"I'll always be with you, my little one" she whispers to my neck.

I freeze. She never comes out in my mind unless it's for a reason.

"THALIA HURRY UP YOUR TIME IS UP" I hear an unfamiliar voice yell.

"You can't scare me anymore mom" I say to myself and the vision of her just seemed to disappear.

Before I can even react someone barges in through the doors and yanks me by the air, dragging me to the arena where I hear instant cheers. Looking around they decorated the ball even fancier them the previous year. Nothing I didn't expect especially when my family is hosting this year.

"On this side of the arena we have no other then our most famous and ruthless fighter...... THALIAAAAA" I hear the crowds began to chant.

We aren't in New York anymore where we run within limits. We're in Italy where we have no limits and that's what scariest.

Although the man who is dragging me to the arena is playing it off as he's escorting me I hear the crowd change with a mix of boos and cheers as they announce my competitor who had made it to the finale round.

All I knew was that it was that rookie whom I always forget what he goes by.

We made it the the arena. This time they changed the lay out where the arena is in a cage. I see the spots of blood already from previous fights. Although everyone had to fight before me I was the prize for whoever had made it to the last round.

I've made a ton of enemies and everyone voted me to be last as they thought I had gone soft due to my "retirement "

"You guys know the rules....." I face the rookie where he stood tall and arranging looking down at my smaller figure compared to his. His eyes were shadowed by his mask but even then they seemed like empty voids of nothing where I couldn't have gathered a single thought running through his mind. " all moves are allowed..... even if you guys are at the brink of death you must still tap out. BUT there is one game change."

The rules are usually try to uncover the opponents identity. That way the loser will be easily killed by the end of this out on the street. It's like a rat walking into a trap.

At this my ears spiked up. "You may wish for something ANYTHING of the leaders and it shall be granted. Although you may not wish for their titles, UNDERSTOOD?" The man says

I nod my head already trying to read out my opponent. Damn he's not making this day on me either.

Although all he does is smirk once they announced the new prize as well. He looks me up and down trying to get a read out of me too. Once he reaches my eyes his smirk seemed wider

"May luck be on your side, Thalia" he says in an almost so familiar tone

————————————

Ahhh am I back? Or am I trying to get your hopes up again.... I guess we may never know until the next update🙈

Hahahahahahahahahahahahabahaha

Seee you next time losers ,!!!!!

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE