Ch.47

Sierras POV

Morning of the ball

The more that I think of it the more I'm starting to realize how much of an idiot kid I was.

Who the hell turns their back on their family for a guy?

I start to throw up in a random alley and realize I was going down in a spiral.

What the fuck is wrong with me.

"Whoa... had fun last night?" A random stranger with a thick British accent says.

I kept throwing up as I would just hear them trying to start up their lighter.

"Not" I say vomiting again before I can continue. "Really" I say finally spitting out what I can to get the taste of vomit out of my mouth.

"Fucking shit" he says as I turn to him and see that his lighter isn't working.

I get mine out of my pocket and light it up his cigarette for him.

"Thanks" he says briefly glancing over at me.

"So what had you so down to be throwing up like that?" He ask inhaling a large portion.

"Family shit" I say getting my hair in a large clump and finally fixing it into a messy bun to look modest at least.

"Hmm.... Here I thought it was about a guy" he mumbles to himself.

I start to think about Hayden who I haven't seen since that day.

I guess it kind of was about him too.

"What has you smoking up at the crack rise of dawn?" I ask checking my watch to see that it's 6:00 am.

"That's none of you business" He says coldly.

I was taken back by this and glance at him to see if he was trying to act funny but he wasn't.

"Okay damn. It's not like we're gonna see each other again" I say finally looking at him.

He's about a few inches taller then me. I guess average height for a guy? Brown almost black eyes, black hair, has a few wrinkles here and there letting end know he's older too.

I take in what he was wearing and he seemed too formal to be outside in an alley smoking. He was wearing a black suit which now makes me look stupid for not realizing the red flags at that point.

"You may have a point but I also don't associate myself with the homeless" He takes a jab at me. I gasp at this.

I don't look too bad.

I glance down at my outfit and see that I'm wearing some regular blue jeans with a very oversized hood that doesn't belong to me.

"Oh c'mon" I exclaim and roll my eyes.

"It's just work shit so don't get your panties in a twist" he says and I just stand there looking at him.

I cross my arms and try not to laugh because he seems so secretive that I wouldn't think he was stressed over work.

"I'll believe you this once but that's because I have to get going" I say looking back down at my watch realizing the time.

"Bye!" I say walking off and he doesn't say anything as I just walk down the alley that I have no clue how I ended up there.

Just as I was remembering everything I felt cold metal against my head and everything went dark.

______________________________