Ch. 49

Sierras POV

Falling from a cliff.

It didn't seem to process in my head that I was falling from a cliff. That or it didn't bother me. Either one I couldn't have processed anything other then the wrenching screaming coming from Andy.

As soon as the impact hit Andy was still screaming.

We were floating. Water rushing in.

"Andy"

Screams is all that came from him. From all the stories and yet he's still surprised at the fact that we fell from a cliff.

"Andy" I say again finally unbuckling my seatbelt.

"AHHHHH-" his scream was cut short and introduced to a slap in the face.

He composed himself and started looking around.

"I can't go out by drowning. I'd rather die by a bullet" I hear Andy mumble.

Everyone just wants to die by the damn bullet.

I just roll my eyes and start by kicking the window open before the SUV drowns all the way.

"Just hurry the fuck up so we can get out of this" I say and he starts doing the same from where he was.

After a few kicks to the window we were finally swimming and taking glances around wondering where the shore was.

"Now what?" I ask trying to keep my head over the water.

"Well try to climb the fucking hill you moron" Andy says with sarcasm dripping out into his words.

I just stay silent and glare as I start asking from the way we just came flying from.

I go and try to figure it out. And as soon as I start climbing half way up I slowly slide down the hill and back into the water.

"At least we know it's climbable" Andy says and I just roll my eyes.

"You give it a go Sherlock" I say and he glared back at me.

"Oh I didn't know you were my boss. If anything isn't it the opposite?" Andy bites back.

What a little-

At that I stay silent and try again but this time was a bit more slippery from the first try. I almost slipped until I got ahold oh something and pushed myself up.

I'm doing so I was catching my breath and stand up to look down at Andy.

"Great help this old man up" Andy says.

It's crazy now that I look at it he is old. Not in a bad way but from my first meeting with him he was in his mid 20s and now he is in his mid 40s.

"Just climb it gramps." I say ignoring him.

I start to hear him mumble under his breath as he swims closer and try's to climb it.

As he was almost to the top he extends out his arm and immediately I see him slipping and try to help him out but instead I got dragged in with him.

Following the sound of a loud splash he busted out laughing knowing we were back to square one.

"I wish that crash would have killed you" I mumble and he turns to me shocked.

"Ive survived too much throughout my lifetime to just die with a stranger I barely met" Andy says sounding proud and sad.

Stranger?

"We're never getting out of here" I say as he starts talking my ear out.

A few moments later.....

"That's how I survived a plane crash!" Andy says and I sigh as I fall back again from climbing the cliff for the thousandth time.

"Your turn" I sigh as I make it up from beneath the water.

"How long have we've been at it?" Andy says sounding out of breath.

"Long enough now hurry up, old man" I say getting irritated at how if he hadn't dragged us down then we would have been at the reservation already.

It's not like they can cancel it either, too many important people are there from politicians, celebrities, CEOs and much more that you wouldn't think would be associated with this life.

If we don't show front it'll weaken relationship and future deals with the Mexican Mafia.

"There is no point, kid" Andy sighs floating away.

There is not point.

But it will be my life on the line as Thalia. And there will be no grand reveal like I planned on.

I stay silent and I hear Andy just sighing again.

"I'm not at my prime anymore kid" Andy starts. "I went from making gadgets, crashing planes, avoiding death, facing it straight in the face and not giving two damns. Now I'm an old man floating away and leaving it to the kids"

I look over at andy and see him starring off into the sky with a sad look on his eyes.

"This damn world isn't like when the original 4 ruled."

Original 4 are my great- great- grandpa and the other 3 of when they first started controlling things.

Angelo Del Rey.

"Now I wonder how the future will turn out for these kids." Andy says finally ending the conversation.

I think it'll end up in shambles after they take over but I can't say that out loud.

"War is starting with the Russians, bubba " I say finally letting down my guard.

"I know mija. I know" Uncle Andy says. "We stopped trusting him after he turned cold on the funeral day. Don't you think, sierra?"

"I'm assuming you already know that mom has something to do with it." I say and he starts mumbling.

"Your momma always has to do something with it. Never one step behind." He laughs.

I sometimes wonder what runs through her head that she knows everything.

She's like a game master and we're just her chest pieces falling straight into the spot she wants us in.

"I'm already assuming that you know who killed Mathew" I say and he nods.

"The Russian twins. They were looking for a packet he had gathered from a mission we gave him. He was supposed to keep the files until today when he was supposed to give them to me. I'm assuming you have them?" He says.

I nod in return "he left me everything bubba. If something was to go wrong he was going to leave me c-custody of Bonnie. She- she called me a few minutes before they were.... They were.... murdered bu-bubba." I say trying not to cry.

He doesn't say anything but comfort me as I tried my best to keep it together.

"Mi niña chiquita ora no es tiempo de llorar por ellos. Ellos ya están libres de este infierno. Están libres." Andy says to me. In hearing his words it didn't made me less sad but it did helped knowing how much was lifted off of Aces shoulders.

(My little girl right now is not a time to cry. For they are free from this hell. They are free.)

I'd like to imagine him and Bonnie with Jessica playing like the happiest family of the century.

I knew that but it didn't help even the tiniest bit.

I let them down.

I take in a deep breath in. "Gracias tio. Sabia que siempre podía hablar con usted"

(Thank you uncle. I knew I could always talk to you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys liked this chapter.

More updates will be coming so just comment, vote and like 😍

The Trouble Next Door (Book #3) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara