Ch. 30

Sierras POV

Barely staying focused on not falling asleep during the whole class was hard but not as hard as it if right now listening to Jorge.

"What if when we fall asleep we go off onto another world and when we "wake up" we're actually going to sleep in that other world but we forget what goes on in the other world because we think that it's a dream" Jorge says making me glare at him.

"I get that you think a lot about a whole lot of things but it's too early to be thinking about this" I say as if I'm in pain and irritation.

"I'm just trying to ignore the fact that you look like trash right now" He says making me want to slam my head into the table.

"If you don't shut up-"

"I get, I get it...." Jorge says suddenly fiddling with his fingers.

"What's up? Are you okay?" I ask concerned that he got so nervous all of a sudden.

"Are you okay? Last time we saw each other things didn't really go smoothly" Jorge says and I can see the sincerity in his face and tone.

"I'm okay Jorge. Manny is the least of my problems right now" I say and he looks at me as if he doesn't believe me.

"You don't have to worry about me, you have to worry about finals coming in a month and a half from now and then graduation" I say and he gasp so loud that the professor stopped lecturing.

"Is there a problem?" the professor says and Jorge shakes his head.

"No sir" He says saluting him.

"Now I hope all of you guys are paying attention because this is going to be in the finales. What we are doing here is...." The professor starts going on about some stuff I already knew by watching my mother and father work.

I jot them down just in case I forget anything.

Sometimes I just wish I had photographic memory.

"Sorry about-"

"You don't have to apologize for his actions. Just stick to you confusing me each morning" I say with a soft smile.

I guess that was convincing enough for him because he just seemed to have a small smile before we go back to actually listening to the professor.

By then end of class I had gotten a little boost of energy so I go and try to rush to the bus stop but just as I get there the bus leaves.

"WAIT COME BACK" I yell running after it like an idiot.

I just wanted to yell since I knew the bus wouldn't come for another 30 minutes.

All of a sudden as if my life were a movie I hear a loud engine behind me and I see a guy in a motorcycle.

"Do you need a ride?" I hear and I see the guy lift his helmet to reveal Hayden on his motorcycle.

This seems like the start of a cliche movie or book.

"Do you mind if you drive me to the Mary star elementary school?" I ask and he doesn't seem to judge me and just nods at me to get behind him.

He gives me an extra helmet which I out on and wrap my arms around his chest and hold tight as he starts to drive off.

Even through his jacket and shirt I can feel his abs making me want to rub all over them but I restrain myself from doing so.

Instead of feeling his abs I feel the cold breeze hit me as we ride to the elementary school.