Ch.12

Sierras POV

No one has come near my area letting me keep a close watch on The Rookie and the leaders.

The Rookie is against one of the Mexicans fighter making me uneasy. My Mom and my uncle might be twins but they both play dirty.

Seeing that the Rookie is winning I look up and see Jake looking down with no emotion showing. Andy, one of his capos, comes by and I see him whisper something in his ear.

This makes me look intently at the fight and finally the rookie won.

Dammit, Rookie.

After getting off the arena he goes off to my side of the bar again in his usual stool.

I serve him another whiskey cup to which he chugs immediately before getting up and leaving.

I look around and see Angela walking by. "Angela!" I shout.

She walks over to me and I see a few stains of red but I know better then to question what she was doing.

"I have to go. An emergency just popped up" I say grabbing my hood and putting it on quickly. she just nods at me to go already taking my spot.

Once I'm outside in the alley I start to look around frantically.

Where is he? Where is he?

I am suddenly being pulled into an alley behind some garbage cans with an arm over my mouth.

"Be quiet" I hear the Rookie whisper in my ear making me relax.

I start to make out this figure and immediately I knew it was Uncle Andy.

I feel the Rookies grip weaken and that's when I get away from him and hear his silent curses as I show myself to a startled Andy.

Andy immediately pulls out his gun and aims it at me. All I do is put my hands in the air before I see him relax.

"What are you doing out here?" Andy demands as he puts his gun away.

"I'm off for the night. How is your little search going?" I ask him in a more high pitch voice then my usual.

"Not good. I have to roughen up the sucker by next weekend, you know how the boss is" he says rolling his eyes and start to take out a cigarette and a lighter out.

"In that case I saw him walk over there in that direction" I say and point to the complete opposite side of where he actually was.

Andy looks at me trying to find any signs that I lied to him but finds none.

He moves closer to me and grabs me harshly by the chin. Slowly it start to get more painful and I can already tell that it will leave a mark.

"If I find out that you lied to me, you already know the consequences" He says throwing my chin to the side and walking off.

Seeing him get into his car and driving off I let out a sigh of relief. After a while I start Looking around for any of his men that might be lingering around before I can signal the Rookie to come out.

"He's gone" I say already walking off. I hear shuffling behind me but I don't dare turn back and sprint out of there.

When I make it back to my motorcycle I stop to catch my breath.

What a night.

~~~~~~
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter Don't forget to comment and vote!