Ch. 19

Sierras POV

The next morning.

I woke up at 5 in the morning and started to take a jog. When I came back it was 7 and I started to eat prepare my breakfast before going back to working out.

I have a month and half left until the grand ball for the mafias.

This time my usual gym wasn't open so I just decided to go train at the apartments gym.

When I got there it was 8 and no one was in there so I started to tape my hands and get ready for my workout.

I've been working as hard as I could with the injuries. Last nights fight wasn't anything.

I can't believe that they chose Rey to represent the Italians. Such a waste.

But at the same time I can see where they are coming from. Everyone ought to believe that she's my fathers daughter.

She wears a mask but even with the mask she looks like me.

Her curly brown hair is always tied back into a pony tail, tanned, same height, and she even has light green eyes.

I have dark green eyes but I can see why everyone believes she's me.

The only grand difference that everyone still has a problem with is that they know the Italians daughter has a tattoo on her back. They just don't know of what.

I hear the door creek open and I start to change my stance making it seem way off and my punches off as well.

I glance back and I see Hayden at the doorframe looking at me with a look that says "seriously"

"What's your problem?" I ask braking the silence.

"First of all, you should be resting and not working out. Second of all, you can reopen your wounds and third of all, your stance is way off" Hayden says and that's when I turn backs and give the punching bag a wobbly right hook.

He gives me a pointed look as if to say that I've proven his point.

I knew I should have gone to my regular gym.

"Here let me" He says moving me out of the way.

He already had his hands wrapped and immediately gets into a stance.

Just by his stance I can see that he prefers to fight with his left then with his right.

But there was something off already.

He started off punching with his right and then very quickly threw a left hook before continuing on with his left and the switching between both hands.

It almost looked too familiar but I don't think any of it and started to make mental notes of his stances flaw.

After a while he continued on and I almost feel like he forgot I was still here.

At this point I was sitting down on the floor with my legs crossed in a crisscross applesauce.

When he finally turns around he seems to have a very angry look that I've only seen in one of the most dangerous people.

"You doing alright there?" I ask as he finally sets his gaze on me.

He looks beyond pissed with his clear hazel eyes clouded with hurt and fury. But when he sees me I see his eyes soften up a bit.

"I'm doing fine" Hayden says helping me stand up.

For some reason I felt the sudden urge to comfort him but I knew it would have been a bad move if I did. He would have taken it as pity.