Ch. 45

Sierras POV

I've been staring at the ceiling for the past 20 minuets since I had woken up.

Hayden had cuddled me into small spoons some time during the night and I had finally gotten off of him like 10 minutes ago.

It's the butt crack of dawn and here I am staring at the ceiling trying to decide whether I should stay and wait till he gets up or if I should just leave already.

I turn my head to look over at him.

He looked to peaceful. His golden locks all messy, and his toned body showing off from where the blanket isn't covering him.

Flashbacks of last night rushed into my head. They've been rushing to my head since I had woken up.

Finally something in me tells me it's time to finally leave.

I turn back to look at him and smile.

He never once questioned anything about me and even when he took care of me.

Tears gather in my eyes as I slowly get up and start picking up my clothes all the while I try putting them on as quietly as I can.

I open the door and don't look back as I quietly leave his apartment and into mine.

I drop my stuff wherever I could and head for the shower to get all the sweat off me.

As I start scrubbing my body flashbacks of him touching me everywhere come rushing in and suddenly I start missing his touch.

It's not to late to slip back into his bed now is it?

I slap my head as I knew that it was the right thing to do.

I take a deep sigh and finish the rest of my shower.

Getting out in only my towel and I start to put on a comfortable outfit and finally just lay down in my bed.

I kept trying to find a comfortable spot but it almost felt impossible as I wanted to feel and smell him.

But just when I was about to finally go to sleep I get a knock at my door.

I check my phone just to see that it is now 7 in the morning.

Who could be knocking at my door this early.

I lazily get up and start heading for the door as they just continue knocking.

"I'm going!" I scream in annoyance.

I didn't bother to check the peephole and just swung it open to seeing cops right outside my window.

"Sierra Del Rey" The first cop says making my blood run cold.

I just stand there at the door looking from the cop that just spoke out to his parter who looks young and is probably an intern.

"That's my name?" I say still sounding confused.

"We are going to have you come with us to identify the body of Mathew A-" I didn't get to hear the last words that was coming out of the police officer as my arms went limp, my hearing started to ring, my throat went dry and my vision went blurry from the bushes tears that I was holding back.

All I remember is one moment I'm in my room trying to fall asleep to finding out that I have to identify Aces body.

I let the cops led me to their car as they didn't feel like it was safe for me to drive and they took me with them down to the station.

It's a possibility that it's not their body but who knows.

A million thoughts ran through my brain and it was almost impossible to stop them until we finally got to the morgue.