Ch.42

Dedicated to this lovely reader who already knew I was planning this..... literally how the hell did you know I was planning this 🧍🏽‍♀️🪓  Randomhuman1996

Aces POV (aka Mathew)

Shit shit shit

Where is she?

I look all over my apartment looking for Bonnie. She wasn't in her room, the living room, the kitchen, my room, the restroom nor was she in the closets hiding.

I thought this was just supposed to be a simple game of hide and go seek.

Some of those around me cough, cough, *Sierra* cough, cough, Have been telling me that I have developed an anxiety tick if I don't see Bonnie near me.

It was ironic too because when she told me I was away on a mission, as I like to call them, in Russia.

Yes, Russia.

I would have guess that she came up with the conclusion of me calling her at the crack of dawn.

Ever since Jessica passed her younger sister Lacy has been trying to reach out through calls. I usually ignore them since I am a pretty busy guy and if it were that important she would have just showed up instead of calling.

After what I had told Hayden that day in the park I have been getting more skeptical.

That or it's my nevera for the mafia ball that's already a week and a half away from now.

"Bonnie?" I call out double checking the closets.

There is no way that she's not in here somewhere.

I hear a thud near by the kitchen and walk towards it.

"Oh I think I found you, you little devil" I say and I hear a small laughter coming from the kitchen.

When I reached the kitchen my heart dropped.

"Look Dad! It's my new friend!" Bonnie says skipping over to me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

My feet froze to the floor and if it wouldn't have been for Bonnie hugging me I wouldn't have reacted as quickly.

"He is so nice! He gave me this lollipop" She says showing it to me.

I immediately shielded her and pushed her behind me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I say to the man that I know as Nika standing before me.

"Long time no see Ace" He says in his Russian accent.

"Dad?" Bonnie says now unsure of the situation.

"Just stay behind me Bonnie" I say.

I felt her tiny hands reach out for mine and while doing so I felt them temblé in mine. She must have felt the atmosphere around both me and Nika.

"There is no need to get so Hostile. You are scaring the little girl" Nika says almost mockingly.

"We Can talk after my daughter goes to her room" I say and he starts to think about it.

It wasn't long before he had nodded and I look back at Bonnie .

"Listen Bonnie. You are going to go to your room, can you do that for me?" I say in a hurry.

She looks up at me with frightful eyes and nods.

"Okay go on and you know what to do okay" I lower my voice down.