Ch. 46

Sierras POV

2 days before the mafia ball

I had the whole apartment up in boxes. Not just my apartment but I also had to collect all of Aces and Bonnies stuff from their apartment as I was the only one who had any claim to their belongings.

I had Aces will revised to me the day after their burial which was around two days ago. 

"Everything that I own, we'll all my money will be under Sierras care until Bonnie is of age. If anything comes to happen unexpected to Bonnie everything will be passed to Sierra. I entrust you with my daughter and everything that I have. Take care and see you at the very end" the lawyer reads."

At this very moment I had their stuff at a storage unit.

I clear my throat and shake my head not wanting to think about it anymore.

"There's an extra paper. Why aren't you reading that one?" I ask the lawyer.

....

I get the duffel bag that contains my personal items that I will take with me to a hotel that I will be staying at until the ball happens.

"That's for Bonnie to read when she's older" the lawyer had said after a long pause.

I leave the apartment and go to my motorcycle.

"What happens to the letter? She's- she's not-"

I start the engine as soon as I had put the helmet on.

"I guess it's yours to keep" the lawyer had said giving me all of the documents including the letters I had from Ace.

Hitting the streets of New York had never felt real to me. Neither had my hometown felt real to me back in Italy.

As if Everything is a fantasy and I'm the only one going through stuff.

But I know that wasn't real.

Fairly I never wished it was and that everything including me lived in a fairytale.

Maybe then everyone would be happy.

But everyone and anyone who tried to achieve world peace was deemed a villain.

I'm no saint but I too don't wish world peace for that is when we are in our finale breaths.

That's what I like to think.

Ace and Bonnies peace was in the afterlife with Jessica.

What will I do now?

My phone vibrates and I knew it wasn't a personal call but one that they only reach if they need Thalia and not Sierra.

I make a turn and into a dark street where everything seemed calm and in that I go down a few more streets until i Can no longer feel the phone vibrate.

I stop in front of a shop that has now been closed.

The phone starts back up again and I get off and look around to see if anyone was near. No one.